Oberweis Dairy Fruit Punch Drink

by Oberweis

Oberweis Dairy® Fruit Punch Drink.

Simply the Best®.

Delivered direct to your door.

Real milk in real glass.

Please rinse and return to the source of purchase.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oberweis Dairy Fruit Punch Drink!
How would you rate this product?
Bree L.
I actually love this fruit punch. No it’s not the typical fruit punch, it has like different type of fruits in the drink but when you try it you can’t pinpoint the different fruits they use. Better than all the other fruit punches!!
autumncherise G.
Oswego
My husband and I stopped drinking so much pop and other juices and this has been an amazing substitute. We buy four gallons at a time and we bought a crate to carry them. To me this is the best fruit punch and it keeps you wanting more. You have to demonstrate a lot of self control drinking it or you’ll have three cups in one sitting. I am not sure the nutrition facts behind it but I love it.
C K.
This brings me back to my childhood! I remember it's a little girl my mom going to the store I'm bringing home this glass bottle full of sweetness!This is by far the best fruit punch I have ever drank! With only a few recognizable ingredients no additives or preservatives it's always on my grocery list.This is definitely a special recipe because you can taste each fruit individually without one overpowering the other. Normally with most fruit punches there is a overpowering citrus or pineapple flavor that gives you that sour twinge just behind the base of the ear between the jaw.I have always had to add water with other brands, with this you taste the purified water at the base you know what you're drinking. And for those better conscious about a depleting ozone layer and reducing your carbon footprint this recyclable glass bottle it's just the thing for you!For those of you more concerned about getting money back with your purchases once again this recyclable glass bottle is for you. Once you return your glass bottle to a participating grocer you receive a cash bottle deposit back that you might as well use towards your next bottle of Oberweis! Perhaps lemonade, milk, sweet tea next time... Who knows 🤷🏾‍♀️So why not pay a little extra for quality ingredients with little to no discomfort and help the planet in the process by recycling!Happy shopping!
Meggen S.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Kroger
This is by far my favorite fruit punch! Not overly sweet. Nice glass packaging (you can return to your grocery store for some coin btw). Very nostalgic to my younger years. I’ve lived in northern Illinois my whole life and it was always a treat when we had Oberwies fruit punch or Oberweis chocolate milk!
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
Oh my God! I live in southern Louisiana and unfortunately we don't have an Oberweis here. Years ago I lived in St. Louis and I used to get this and their chocolate milk all the time. I don't even like fruit punch and I would gulp this stuff. Oberweis please come to Life!

Looking for your answer?