Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyOberto
Teriyaki Flavored Beef Teriyaki - 285oz

Oberto Teriyaki Flavored Beef Teriyaki - 2.85oz

by Oberto

#13 in Jerky

We marinate cuts of all-natural lean beef in soy sauce, garlic juice, sea salt and other natural seasonings to create a rich, and flavorful teriyaki flavor.

We take great pride in our lean list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Does this taste better than jack link's?
Is this better than jack link's?
What's your fave? Mine is the teriyaki for sure!
Start your review of Oberto Teriyaki Flavored Beef Teriyaki - 2.85oz!
How would you rate this product?
Rocky H.
Redding, CA
My boys LOVE this jerky  MY husband does too   they would eat nothing but this if I let them   I dont eat jerky but if I did it would be this one
Stephanie P.
Vancouver, WA
Any flavor of this brand and all of the other brands is delicious. I love beef jerky of all flavors
Lixa S.
Tracy, CA
The texture is more rock hard than soft in the package. They have a good variety of large and small pieces so you don’t look like a caveman gnawing at jerky.
Cindy H.
Georgetown, TX
Very flavorful. I love the teriyaki flavor the best. It is tender and chewy, not too tough like some brands. It is reasonably priced. Looking forward to trying other varieties, but I always seem to grab the teriyaki.
Stephanie M.
Ashland, KY
This beef jerky is the best tang teriyaki snack ever created. It’s a good quality jerky, perfect snack.
Carly O.
Santa Monica, CA
Full of flavor. Pricey. Taste and texture is on point. Always looking for new flavors to try.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,126 reviews
I love beef jerky and this brand is great. You can't go wrong with all of the flavor options they offer. They all taste great. This is my go to for protein snacks and for on the go when I'm hungry.
Melissa B.
Dayton, OH
Great tasty full of flavor jerky! great price also! always purchase before a long car ride!
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
I LOVR\E this jerky!! Especially the Teriyaki flavor. I am always on a diet and this is my only cheat food I eat. With 4 kids we are always on the go so i always make sure I bring food with us and this is my staple. Alos My 2 boys love jerky so they eat it as well. When it goes on sale I stock up!!
Tonya P.
Utica, KY
If you like teriyaki flavor then this one will be a hit. Its soft, and tender which makes it easy to eat as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...