Oberto® Original Beef Jerky Trail Mix uploaded by Melissa M.

BY OBERTO

The perfect balance of All-Natural Original Beef Jerky, hearty pecans, walnuts, pumpkin and sunflower seeds, sweet dried cranberries and golden raisins & decadent semi-sweet chocolate chunks.

There is a reason no one has successfully created the natural combination of healthy trail mix with PROTEIN PACKED Jerky.  Our unique selection of nuts, seeds, dried fruit & chocolate makes all the difference in how it tastes.  Our trail mix will taste just as good the day you tear it open as the day we mixed it together.  It took us 98 years to come up with the perfect mix, but it’ll only take you one handful to know it’s the best trail mix you’ve ever tasted.
All-natural Original Beef Jerky

(Beef, Water, Brown Sugar, Sugar, Agave Syrup, Salt, Spices, and Natural Flavorings, Beef Stock, Natural Smoke Flavor)

• Pumpkin Seeds
  • Walnuts
  • Pecans
  • Sunflower Seeds
  • Golden Raisins

(Golden Raisins, Sunflower Oil, Sulfur Dioxide)
Dried Cranberries

(Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil)
Semi-sweet Chocolate Pieces
(Belgian unsweetened chocolate processed with alkali, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavorings)

Contains:

Walnuts, Pecans, Soy
Chocolate may contain ingredients manufactured on shared equipment with products containing milk.

Melissa M.
Ft. meade, Maryland
I just picked this up at Walmart and I have to say for the price I paid I am very happy with this trail mix. It has a perfect mix of everything. The pieces of jerky are a bit hard for my liking but I can deal for the whole pieces of walnuts.
Mia E.
Prairieville, LA
Probably the worst that I've tried. So sorry to say tis but the beef jerky in my mix was just too tough. My husband and I were talking about how it makes our jaws tired halfway eating through one...and we are sharing a pack. It was sheer torture. I was so disappointed becasue we bought this one big pack in Costco and we are forcing ourselves to finish this. :( Will definitely not buy this again.