BY OBERTO

Oh Boy! Oberto Classics Thin Style Original Beef Jerky delivers great flavor and a snacking experience the Pacific Northwest has known for decades. Low in carbohydrates, high in protein (18g per serving), and low in fat, Oh Boy! Oberto Classics Thin Style Original Beef Jerky is the perfect snack for you.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

• Beef
  • Premium Steak
  • Water
  • Cascade Snow Melt And Fresh Rain Off Of The Pacific.
  • Corn Syrup
  • To Be Honest, For Great Taste.
  • Beef Stock
  • Provides A Rich Savory Flavor Base Enhancing Beef Taste.
  • Salt
  • Enhances The Bold Flavor Experience.
  • Less Than 2% Of...
  • Spices, Dextrose, Monosodium, Glutamate, Sodium Nitrate

Buy on Walgreens*
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Love O Boy Oberto beef jerkey.  Love most of their products but the Thin Style is my absolute favorite.  This beef jerkey is very easy to chew and is so full of flavor.  This product is easy to find being that it is a local company.  I can find this on sale quite often and when I do I stock up.  I could really use some now. :)
Joy S.
Buffalo, NY
Oh Boy! Oberto has ruined me for life with beef jerky. Growing up eating the thin style jerky has left me unable to like any other brand. The thin strips allow you to have a small piece at a time and the flavor is incredible! Super salty and delicious, which is exactly what I like. Must buy for me when I head home to Seattle and I'm considering ordering some online now....delicious!
Lori H.
Vancouver, WA
I have always loved this beef jerky! It has been around for years. I had thought it went away, but recently found it again. So happy! It is nice and thin & very flavorful. It is a great, lighter, healthier snack. Perfect for on the go. So yummy!!! Definitely a favorite!!!
Rose M.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I grabbed a bag of this brand for a on the run snack from attending a meeting without breakfast. Initially purchased because was cheaper that Jacks link.
The taste was very good. Nice surprice
Larissa M.
Sacramento, CA
A little exepensive, but tastes great. I prefer generic brands because i cannot pay a ridiculous price for a handful.
Caitlin B.
Apple Creek, OH
So good! Nice bold flavor! Oberto jerky is definitely a go to. A good every day snack to just munch on
Melanie P.
Bay City, MI
Oberto jerky is one of my favorites! The turkey jerky and the teryaki are some of my go to flavors.
Cecille T.
Low carb high protein tastes great how can you lose???? yes it's pricey and not an every day treat
jessica h.
Somerset, KY
I'm a sucker for beef jerky! Love it anytime and anyplace! Better for you then a bag of chips!