BY OBERTO

Don’t let their size fool you, these bite-sized sticks provide big flavor.  They’re the perfect anytime snack to enjoy while watching a movie, taking a road trip, or simply satisfying those between-meal cravings. Made with care, these bite size sausage sticks pack a great smoky flavor with a legendary snap when you bite. 5oz re-closable bag makes Oh Boy! Oberto Classics Cocktail Pep bite size smoked sausage sticks perfect for sharing.

• Beef
  • Pork
  • Water

Less Than 2% of...
Salt, Spices & Natural Flavorings, Soy Flour, Soy Sauce (Wheat Soy Beans, Salt),   Dextrose, Monosodium, Glutamate, Sodium Erythobate, Lactic Acid as starter culture, Sodium Nitrate, BHA and BHT.  Contains Wheat.  Treated with a solution of potassium sorbate to ensure freshness.

Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I love these cocktail peps! They are awesome snack, and perfect for munching on during the Super Bowl. They taste great and aren't too hot. You can find them in any grocery store and the price is right! I am honestly shocked that this product has no reviews.
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
You can never go wrong with smoked sausage sticks especially if you like to try different sausage sticks they are great protein snacks and just really delicious
Lindsey B.
Mountlake Ter, WA
These are pretty good, especially compared to other brands! not as greasy as some and they stay fresh for quite a while.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
These are good and tasty, ive tried the other ones made from this brand and still it's delicious. Recommend it
Ashley M.
I love these pepperoni sticks! I could eat these all day that's how much I like them. I love slim jims too.
Moniquea A.
Fort Worth, TX
I love oberto. I usually have to have someone send it to me because it isn't always available where I am.
Quinn R.
My husband and son both love these sausage sticks. It has just the right amount of seasonings.
Elizabeth P.
Redlands, CA
I love these! I pick them up at the store when I need a quick snack before dinner or school.
Cayla W.
Huntsville , AL
These are so good, I can lay in the bed and eat these all day if I could, a very good buy.
Dawna C.
Timmins, ON
These sausage sticks are delicious!!! They are a great snack for the kids, especially when on the go! I would recommend these to everyone!! Yummy!
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
How does this brand compare to Jacklinks?
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
Have you seen these in the Los Angeles Area?