Oberto® All Natural Teriyaki Turkey Jerky uploaded by Stacy A.Oberto® All Natural Teriyaki Turkey Jerky uploaded by Carissa C.

BY OBERTO

Our Turkey Teriyaki Jerky features delicious turkey breast that’s carefully marinated in brown sugar, soy sauce and other natural seasonings. One taste and you’ll want to gobble-up the whole package. Sorry, we couldn’t help ourselves

We take great pride in our lean list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Stacy A.
This is my go to jerky product! I love that it is all natural and lower calorie turkey with the same amount of protein. Breakdown: calories per serving:80. Total fat; 1g. Cholesterol: 15mg sodium: 470mg carbs: 8g fiber: 0g sugar: 7g protein: 11g. Serving size is 28g (1oz) 3 serving per 92g package. Seriously worth a try if you are a sweet teriyaki jerkey lover.
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
Really good jerky for a very affordable price! everyone in my house loves it! it also makes a great chewing toy for babies with no teeth buy need something for their gums, & it taste great!
I always keep a bag in my car for snacking.
Lorilynn R.
Bronx, NY
I wasn't sure if it was going to taste better then the beef jerky but i honestly think it is way better and it is better for you. Loved it and I can eat it every day.
Michayla B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Okay, so turkey jerky doesn't taste bad but it simply is not beef jerky and lets face it, cow just tastes better! But it is still worth a taste test.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
This is one of my favorite snacks. The flavors are interesting and I love that is all natural. Tastes better than beef jerky.
Alina M.
Irvine , CA
Yay for turkey! This is delicious and I would eat it everyday if I could! Tasty, Healthy, and FULL OF PROTEIN!
Jamie R.
Lafayette, LA
This turkey jerky is so good! Ingredients are not bad and it isn't too salty like other jerky so have tried.
Katie I.
Slidell, LA
If you looking for something not so greasy this is it! It taste great and is packed with a lot of protein
Rachel E.
Vassar, MI
Ugggh this stuff is so good!!! Great flavor, awesome source of protein!! And all natural!!!