Oberto® All Natural Teriyaki Beef Jerky uploaded by Melissa B.Oberto® All Natural Teriyaki Beef Jerky uploaded by Victoria C.

BY OBERTO

We marinate cuts of all-natural lean beef in soy sauce, garlic juice, sea salt and other natural seasonings to create a rich, and flavorful teriyaki flavor.

We take great pride in our lean list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Ashton S.
My boyfriend and I love this jerky! It is super good and better priced than most. You also get a good amount of product compared to other brand with competitive prices. We use this when dieting for snacks because its way better than most health foods.
Ashly C.
Walnut
Out of all the beef jerky I’d ever tried, Oberto is still my absolute favorite! It’s texture isn’t too hard to bite into and eat which I love and has an amazing flavor (teriyaki is my favorite!). This is the only beef jerky I would recommend to anyone.
VANESSA M.
Just tried this a few minutes ago and it is freaking delicious! It's so tender and sweet just how I love it.. of course we knows the price of jerky isn't the cheapest and you don't really get much in the bag, but it the the YUMMIEST JERKY EVER
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
Sorry to be so negative, but when something is SO bad on the market, you want others not to make the same mistake. I ordered 4 bags - all of which have sell by dates of more than 10 months from now, so I know they are not supposed to be "stale" by Oberto's standards - and they are simply horrible, grizzly, shoe inserts of cardboard with no flavor. Ironically, I found Oberto by a google search of "tender" and "beef Jerky", and was obviously mislead by someone's spin on this inedible garbage. These taste like unwanted slaughterhouse scraps.
Brittany W.
Doraville, GA
This is my favorite store bought beef jerky. In past years, I started avoiding buying beef jerky because it all tastes so fake and super chewy... like gnawing on wood. But, a few months ago I tried this Oberto brand while on a road trip and now I can't get enough of this stuff! The meat is tender and chewy but not too chewy. The flavors are really tasty and seem much more like more real ingredients versus chemicals. Typing this review is making my mouth water and now I'm headed back to the store for more! lol Oh, and I also noticed that it was cheaper than the other brands. Score!
Jennifer H.
Abilene, KS
I LOVR\E this jerky!! Especially the Teriyaki flavor. I am always on a diet and this is my only cheat food I eat. With 4 kids we are always on the go so i always make sure I bring food with us and this is my staple. Alos My 2 boys love jerky so they eat it as well. When it goes on sale I stock up!!
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
When I was grocery shopping I seen this beef jerky and decided to try it. I was kind of skeptical at first because it was cheaper than the other brands on display. Not too long ago I tried another cheaper brand and some pieces had flavor and others were very bland so it wasn't consistent at all. I was pleasantly surprised that this was as good as it was. There was flavor consistency and it was not overly dry either. I have started to use this in my hiking pack and as a quick snack. In all i give it an A+.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
When my husband and I were at the store we noticed this brand and it seems to be cheaper than the others. We love jerky so we decided to give it a try. We really liked it. The jerky was flavorful and was really good. If I had to pick between the jerky's available this one would win just because it's just as tasty as the more expensive brands and it's all natural.
Jill M.
I love this jerky! It's perfect for when I want a snack on-the-go. It always feels like I'm cheating on my diet, but it's really not THAT bad for you (other than the sodium). I recommend trying this jerky, you won't be disappointed! I love it and I think it is very comparable to other quality brands!
Nicole N.
I am pretty picky about my jerky, but this one made the cut. Honestly, I don't usually like Oberto jerky because the flavors I tried in the past were dry, hard, and tasted like Alpo. For some reason, the Teriyaki flavor was chewier and more flavorful. Much easier on my jaw and my taste buds. The price is ridiculous, but I if I happen across a coupon again, I'll be sure to stick to the Teriyaki flavor.
Melanie R.
How do these taste?
Mhar S.
I just want to know if there are some of these for sale in grocery stores in Texas?
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
I love jerky? What jerky would you compare this too?
Juliet Rodriguez R.
Dallas, TX
What's the biggest size these come in!???
Ashley M.
boutte, LA
What are they really made out of?

Walmart