BY OBERTO

By taking all-natural lean beef, liberally seasoning it with pepper flakes and other natural flavors and spices, we’re able to give your taste buds exactly what they’re craving.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Amber S.
Maysville, WV
I love beef jerky! The pepper flavor is kinda hot if you like hot things! But it tastes great and very addictive!
Christa A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This is a welcome treat at our house. There is never enough to go around. Our favorite is the teriyaki.
Jason G.
Spanish Fork, UT
Nothing is better than a long road trip with some Oberto beef jerkey. It's full of flavor and lasts.
Joy C.
The peppery heat is a good addition to the jerky. very delicious good snack to munch on on road trips
Mariah Z.
This brand of jerkey is so good. I love jerkey I like the sweet and spicy jerkey from this brand.
Sarah R.
Charlottesville, VA
I love the seasoned flavor of this. Mouth-watering :)
Christine T.
Bay Saint Louis, MS
Tastes great! Love the texture and flavor!
Trista H.
Regina , Saskatchewan
A slightly spicy peppered beef jerky but that's why this one's my favorite. The jerky has a good texture to it as well; Not too chewy yet not hard on the teeth, a perfect in between.