Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky uploaded by Diane N.

BY OBERTO #9 in Jerky & Dried Meats

The expression, “There’s nothing like the original,” has never been more appropriate than with our delicious All Natural Oberto Beef Jerky. Over the last century, we’ve tweaked and perfected the recipe, to create a jerky we’re proud to call our ORIGINAL.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Review for: Beef Jerky Natural Style 4 oz more...
It wasnt great ive had way better jerky but it is all natural so they have that going. Its semi affordable
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I was raised in the country, and nothing beats real jerky in my opinion! But then I found Oberto's and was hooked! Store-bought jerkies have gotten better over the years, but at a time when all the others felt and looked like plastic and flavors tasted so artificial, Oberto's was changing the game! It has always had a fresh, true texture of homemade with the most realistic and delicious flavors. I have been a huge fan since the beginning & I don't see that changing. If you like jerky and haven't tried Oberto's, you're missing out!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Very good jerky!Tastes great can't tell its fat free or anything!A littl pricey tho!Great for on the go snack!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I'm sorry but I think this beef jerky brand is a little too dry for me.  It is so hard to chew and the pieces are super thick.  If feels like I'm chewing on tree bark when I try to eat this.  The flavor is good, but my jaw pops and cracks because the meat is so tough.
Trisha H.
Red Deer, AB
This beef jerkey is low grade and isn't nearly as good as Jack links. I find this stuff to be rather dry and flavorless as the other stuff is kind of greasy and has a spice to it even when it isn't flavored. This is the cheaper of many beef jerkeys as well but also has a different texture.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Big fan of Oberto! Chewy, but not tough. Flavorful but not overpowering. The perfect snack where you don't feel guilty! The slight hint of smoke makes you go back for another piece, or another bag...
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
This is my favorite brand of beef jerky. It's a little tough, but has the best flavor hands down.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Original Package more...
I have tried these a couple of times hoping they would get better. Oberto is never good to me. It tastes fake and old. I do not like it. The flavor is lackly greatly! Its bland and not the right texture for me either. I do not recommend this for people who actually love jerky.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Original Package more...
I love beef jerky so much! Whenever I'm going on a road trip, I always pick up some beef jerky because it's easy to eat and it's so darn good! I just tried this one and it was actually really good and I love that it's all natural! I will definitely be getting this next time I go on a trip!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Review for: Original Package more...
if you are not a big fan of corn syrup, artificial flavorings and other additives, then you should consider the Oberto All Naturals. The main drawback here is that there is big inconsistency in the quality of the different jerky pieces in the package - some of them are nice and tender, others are so hard to chew that it is a struggle to eat them. Whether sacrificing meat quality for nice ingredients is worth it comes to personal preference, but overall I would say that they offer very good balance in terms of these two factors.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone ever tried these they look really good? what other flavors do they come in??
Daniela B.
Where can i get those
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they also come in different flavors?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite flavor of this jerky?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does anyone know if they make the cracked pepper in this style of jerky.