Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky uploaded by Diane N.

BY OBERTO

The expression, “There’s nothing like the original,” has never been more appropriate than with our delicious All Natural Oberto Beef Jerky. Over the last century, we’ve tweaked and perfected the recipe, to create a jerky we’re proud to call our ORIGINAL.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Marissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Instacart
Review for: Beef Jerky Natural Style 4 oz more...
This is the best store bought jerky brand. It’s a road trip must have. I always grab a bag when I can find it. Teriyaki is my flavor of choice but the natural is so good too. It pairs well with orange soda.
Clarissa M.
SAANICHTON, BC
I love this brand of jerky ! I find them to not be too overly flavoured like some other ones can be. They taste like more pure ingredients, if that makes sense? Less artificial flavour, more meaty! Which I'm all about. Very good quality. I'd highly recommend trying them out.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Review for: Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky 5.85 oz. Pouch more...
We are a huge jerky eating family! Overton has one of the best Jerky. We love it. Not to fatty like some others and not to much salt. Great choice.
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
Review for: Beef Jerky Natural Style 4 oz more...
It wasnt great ive had way better jerky but it is all natural so they have that going. Its semi affordable
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I was raised in the country, and nothing beats real jerky in my opinion! But then I found Oberto's and was hooked! Store-bought jerkies have gotten better over the years, but at a time when all the others felt and looked like plastic and flavors tasted so artificial, Oberto's was changing the game! It has always had a fresh, true texture of homemade with the most realistic and delicious flavors. I have been a huge fan since the beginning & I don't see that changing. If you like jerky and haven't tried Oberto's, you're missing out!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Very good jerky!Tastes great can't tell its fat free or anything!A littl pricey tho!Great for on the go snack!
samantha e.
Roseville, CA
I'm sorry but I think this beef jerky brand is a little too dry for me.  It is so hard to chew and the pieces are super thick.  If feels like I'm chewing on tree bark when I try to eat this.  The flavor is good, but my jaw pops and cracks because the meat is so tough.
Trisha H.
Red deer, AB
This beef jerkey is low grade and isn't nearly as good as Jack links. I find this stuff to be rather dry and flavorless as the other stuff is kind of greasy and has a spice to it even when it isn't flavored. This is the cheaper of many beef jerkeys as well but also has a different texture.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Big fan of Oberto! Chewy, but not tough. Flavorful but not overpowering. The perfect snack where you don't feel guilty! The slight hint of smoke makes you go back for another piece, or another bag...
Tasha M.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite brand of beef jerky. It's a little tough, but has the best flavor hands down.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone ever tried these they look really good? what other flavors do they come in??
Daniela B.
Where can i get those
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
Do they also come in different flavors?
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
What is your favorite flavor of this jerky?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does anyone know if they make the cracked pepper in this style of jerky.