Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky uploaded by Diane N.

BY OBERTO #9 in Jerky & Dried Meats

The expression, “There’s nothing like the original,” has never been more appropriate than with our delicious All Natural Oberto Beef Jerky. Over the last century, we’ve tweaked and perfected the recipe, to create a jerky we’re proud to call our ORIGINAL.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Original Package more...
I have tried these a couple of times hoping they would get better. Oberto is never good to me. It tastes fake and old. I do not like it. The flavor is lackly greatly! Its bland and not the right texture for me either. I do not recommend this for people who actually love jerky.
Katoria H.
Seaboard, NC
Review for: Original Package more...
I wasn't a fan of this beef jerky. I didn't like the taste of it and I think the texture was awful. It was way too chewy and hard
Faith B.
Decatur , Ms
I don't like this at all. It is too hard and it is difficult to chew. I don't like the taste of it and it is way too salty.
Bobbie H.
Cumming , GA
This is honestly my least favorite brand of jerky. It's too salty and not tender at all. The quality of meet is not well.
Laura C.
West Swanzey, NH
Gross. This does not fit under the eco-badge! Wicked salty and tough. It almost tastes sour sometimes. Don't eat this if you care about your health or the environment.
Katy M.
Lubbock, TX
I prefer a slimjim over this kind of beef jerky. The taste isn't my favorite taste. Jack Links makes better jerky, in my opinion.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
I am really not a fan of this...to me it smells like dog food and it is a little tough.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I'm sorry but I think this beef jerky brand is a little too dry for me.  It is so hard to chew and the pieces are super thick.  If feels like I'm chewing on tree bark when I try to eat this.  The flavor is good, but my jaw pops and cracks because the meat is so tough.
Trisha H.
Red Deer, AB
This beef jerkey is low grade and isn't nearly as good as Jack links. I find this stuff to be rather dry and flavorless as the other stuff is kind of greasy and has a spice to it even when it isn't flavored. This is the cheaper of many beef jerkeys as well but also has a different texture.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Original Package more...
This beef jerky is okay at best. I don't really like the flavoring or consistency of it. There are a lot better brands than this.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone ever tried these they look really good? what other flavors do they come in??
Daniela B.
Where can i get those
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they also come in different flavors?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite flavor of this jerky?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does anyone know if they make the cracked pepper in this style of jerky.