Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky uploaded by Diane N.

BY OBERTO

The expression, “There’s nothing like the original,” has never been more appropriate than with our delicious All Natural Oberto Beef Jerky. Over the last century, we’ve tweaked and perfected the recipe, to create a jerky we’re proud to call our ORIGINAL.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Heather L.
Review for: Beef Jerky Natural Style 4 oz more...
My husband love lovessss beef jerky. He can sit in one seating and eat entire bag of beef jerky. lol This brand is really good,
Ciarra W.
Carthage
Review for: Beef Jerky Natural Style 4 oz more...
I LOVE beef jerky! This brand is awesome because it's not hard that your gonna break your jaw chewing and it's not too soft to where you wonder if it's really cooked all the way through. Great buy!
Lindsey S.
Review for: Beef Jerky Natural Style 4 oz more...
If you like beef jerky you should like this brand. it provides the great taste like others do and it is not too dry
Jordan C.
Belle, WV
Review for: Beef Jerky Natural Style 4 oz more...
I'm a huge fan of beef jerky and the chewy somewhat hard texture. This producy isn't too spicy and prefect for a snack!
RUTH H.
251 W Spruce Ave Byesville OH
I don't have a recipe . Guilty pleasure while watching late nite TV! My husband and I always try to get the last piece and I usually win ! Thanks so much!
Vonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
To me Oberto has the best beef jerky on the market. I buy at least 2 bags a week for myself. My husband and son need to fend for themselves. They know not to touch mine! Great source of protein and energy booster for on the go!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is a staple snack for our office. It has no MSG so everyone here likes that very much !! We find it is an excellent mid afternoon snack to keep us going until quitting time ! None of us can eat regular jerky with high salt and MSG so were so glad that Oberto came out with this All Natural line.
Caroline D.
I love beef jerkey and am obsessed with it pretty much. Definitely a great brand here. Totally delcious.
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
I really like the flavor and texture of this beef jerky. It's not fatty or stringy. The flavor is rich and doesn't leave you questioning what it is exactly your eating. I prefer the teriyaki or pepper flavor.
Misti J.
Shreveport, LA
Love this brand of beef jerky! It's always moist and not overly salty which most brands tend to be,
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone ever tried these they look really good? what other flavors do they come in??
Daniela B.
Where can i get those
Kim S.
Las Vegas , NV
Do they also come in different flavors?
Amberlyn G.
PALMDALE , CA
What is your favorite flavor of this jerky?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does anyone know if they make the cracked pepper in this style of jerky.