Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky uploaded by Diane N.

BY OBERTO #9 in Jerky & Dried Meats

The expression, “There’s nothing like the original,” has never been more appropriate than with our delicious All Natural Oberto Beef Jerky. Over the last century, we’ve tweaked and perfected the recipe, to create a jerky we’re proud to call our ORIGINAL.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Proctorville, OH
I was raised in the country, and nothing beats real jerky in my opinion! But then I found Oberto's and was hooked! Store-bought jerkies have gotten better over the years, but at a time when all the others felt and looked like plastic and flavors tasted so artificial, Oberto's was changing the game! It has always had a fresh, true texture of homemade with the most realistic and delicious flavors. I have been a huge fan since the beginning & I don't see that changing. If you like jerky and haven't tried Oberto's, you're missing out!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Very good jerky!Tastes great can't tell its fat free or anything!A littl pricey tho!Great for on the go snack!
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Big fan of Oberto! Chewy, but not tough. Flavorful but not overpowering. The perfect snack where you don't feel guilty! The slight hint of smoke makes you go back for another piece, or another bag...
Tasha M.
CHESAPEAKE, VA
This is my favorite brand of beef jerky. It's a little tough, but has the best flavor hands down.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Original Package more...
I love beef jerky so much! Whenever I'm going on a road trip, I always pick up some beef jerky because it's easy to eat and it's so darn good! I just tried this one and it was actually really good and I love that it's all natural! I will definitely be getting this next time I go on a trip!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is a staple snack for our office. It has no MSG so everyone here likes that very much !! We find it is an excellent mid afternoon snack to keep us going until quitting time ! None of us can eat regular jerky with high salt and MSG so were so glad that Oberto came out with this All Natural line.
Diana M.
Pasco, WA
Review for: Original Package more...
Great on the go! My husband loves them for work snacks! All natural... We buy it from Costco ! Flavor is bomb!
Winston, OR
Review for: Original Package more...
We place this in every outing bag that we have. We also place and lunches all the time. Good price for overall value of the product. Flavor is very nice not too overly salty.
Vonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Original Package more...
To me Oberto has the best beef jerky on the market. I buy at least 2 bags a week for myself. My husband and son need to fend for themselves. They know not to touch mine! Great source of protein and energy booster for on the go!
RUTH H.
251 W Spruce Ave Byesville OH
I don't have a recipe . Guilty pleasure while watching late nite TV! My husband and I always try to get the last piece and I usually win ! Thanks so much!
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone ever tried these they look really good? what other flavors do they come in??
Daniela B.
Where can i get those
Las Vegas, NV
Do they also come in different flavors?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite flavor of this jerky?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does anyone know if they make the cracked pepper in this style of jerky.