Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky uploaded by Diane N.

BY OBERTO #9 in Jerky & Dried Meats

The expression, “There’s nothing like the original,” has never been more appropriate than with our delicious All Natural Oberto Beef Jerky. Over the last century, we’ve tweaked and perfected the recipe, to create a jerky we’re proud to call our ORIGINAL.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Leah D.
Holland, MI
This jerky is so good! The price is a bit high, but for a lot of jerky brands it's an alright price. Definitely worth the money.
Debra B.
Holland, PA
My favorite brand of jerky. Great flavor, good source of protein and fun to chew on! Only downside is that it is high in sodium.
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Original Package more...
This beef jerky is okay at best. I don't really like the flavoring or consistency of it. There are a lot better brands than this.
Katoria H.
Seaboard, NC
Review for: Original Package more...
I wasn't a fan of this beef jerky. I didn't like the taste of it and I think the texture was awful. It was way too chewy and hard
Meghan W.
Carbondale, IL
Not really a fan of this beef jerky. It tastes greasy to me, and I do not like it. It is also on the little more expensive side.
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Review for: Original Package more...
Really good! I hate teriaki because of the sweetness so this one's good! but you never get a lot and it's always so expensive :(
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
All jerky is good but this isn't may favorite. However for the quality of the jerky i think that it is typically priced fairly.
Heather L.
Review for: Beef Jerky Natural Style 4 oz more...
My husband love lovessss beef jerky. He can sit in one seating and eat entire bag of beef jerky. lol This brand is really good,
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
My daugther loves this beef jecky she says its very flavorable an chewy it real tastes better than any other that shes done had
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
Review for: Original Package more...
I loved this as a kid. I haven't had it in a while but its still like what it was when I was a kid, then it has to be good.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone ever tried these they look really good? what other flavors do they come in??
Daniela B.
Where can i get those
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they also come in different flavors?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite flavor of this jerky?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does anyone know if they make the cracked pepper in this style of jerky.