Oberto All Natural Original Beef Jerky uploaded by Diane N.

BY OH BOY! OBERTO #11 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Oberto All Natural Original Beef Jerky is made for those who are looking to provide their bodies the fuel it needs. Low in carbohydrates, high in protein (13 grams per 1 ounce serving), 97% fat free, gluten free, free of perservatives (no MSG), and made with all natural ingredients (that you can say and spell), Oberto All Natural Original Beef Jerky is the perfect snack for you. Great original beef taste and a tender bite. Excellence should be earned....you get our what you put in.

samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm sorry but I think this beef jerky brand is a little too dry for me.  It is so hard to chew and the pieces are super thick.  If feels like I'm chewing on tree bark when I try to eat this.  The flavor is good, but my jaw pops and cracks because the meat is so tough.
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
Big fan of Oberto! Chewy, but not tough. Flavorful but not overpowering. The perfect snack where you don't feel guilty! The slight hint of smoke makes you go back for another piece, or another bag...
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
if you are not a big fan of corn syrup, artificial flavorings and other additives, then you should consider the Oberto All Naturals. The main drawback here is that there is big inconsistency in the quality of the different jerky pieces in the package - some of them are nice and tender, others are so hard to chew that it is a struggle to eat them. Whether sacrificing meat quality for nice ingredients is worth it comes to personal preference, but overall I would say that they offer very good balance in terms of these two factors.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love beef jerky so much! Whenever I'm going on a road trip, I always pick up some beef jerky because it's easy to eat and it's so darn good! I just tried this one and it was actually really good and I love that it's all natural! I will definitely be getting this next time I go on a trip!
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I have tried these a couple of times hoping they would get better. Oberto is never good to me. It tastes fake and old. I do not like it. The flavor is lackly greatly! Its bland and not the right texture for me either. I do not recommend this for people who actually love jerky.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is a staple snack for our office. It has no MSG so everyone here likes that very much !! We find it is an excellent mid afternoon snack to keep us going until quitting time ! None of us can eat regular jerky with high salt and MSG so were so glad that Oberto came out with this All Natural line.
Sandra J.
Foodie Expert
I don't indulge in jerky too often but this is definitely the go to. Great source of protein. I love the flavor of this too: smoky, not overly chewy. I like getting it at Costco: great price.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Foodie Expert
We place this in every outing bag that we have. We also place and lunches all the time. Good price for overall value of the product. Flavor is very nice not too overly salty.
Vonda S.
Denham Spgs, LA
To me Oberto has the best beef jerky on the market. I buy at least 2 bags a week for myself. My husband and son need to fend for themselves. They know not to touch mine! Great source of protein and energy booster for on the go!
RUTH H.
251 W Spruce Ave Byesville OH
I don't have a recipe . Guilty pleasure while watching late nite TV! My husband and I always try to get the last piece and I usually win ! Thanks so much!
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried these they look really good? what other flavors do they come in??
Daniela B.
Where can i get those
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Do they also come in different flavors?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite flavor of this jerky?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does anyone know if they make the cracked pepper in this style of jerky.