Food & SnacksSnack FoodsJerkyOberto
Oberto All Natural Original Beef Jerky

Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky

by Oberto

#10 in Jerky

The expression, “There’s nothing like the original,” has never been more appropriate than with our delicious All Natural Oberto Beef Jerky. Over the last century, we’ve tweaked and perfected the recipe, to create a jerky we’re proud to call our ORIGINAL.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Is it sweet or salty and chewy or falls apart?
Is beef jerky worth trying?
Start your review of Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky!
Katie G.
Benson, IL
This beef jerky is decent. It’s tastes okay and it’s cheaper than other brands, but it’s not my favorite.
Heather B.
Honey Brook , PA
Fun fact: I am a beef jerky addict. This is one of my favorite brands to grab to shove in my purse or my bag. It's less greasy than some other jerkys and I feel better knowing that they've cut out some of the more artificial ingredients that can go into making jerkys for the general consumer and still get the hit of salt, iron and protein that I need.
Melissa C.
LA
Purchased at: H-E-B
The beef jerky has a great taste and it not expensive and it’s sweet Andy spicy. I love that it came in packs.
Rocky H.
Redding, CA
This is my husbands favorite beef jerky  He would live off of this my boys would too if I let them   I am not a fan but thats just cause I am not much of a jerky person   this is a great product
B R.
Azusa, CA
My son loved this. Said it was Very Good. A healthy choice is a wonderful thing.. And, it's natural - great all around.
amanda D.
Midway, GA
I love beef jerky and when I first fell in love with jerky oberto was the only brand on the market where I grew up but I also didn't live far from the headquarters I lived 1 county over 2 city's over and everywhere you go events were also catered by oberto and yum yum their beef link sausages are the best in a hot dog bun with mustard and sauerkraut
samantha E.
ROSEVILLE, CA
I'm sorry but I think this beef jerky brand is a little too dry for me.  It is so hard to chew and the pieces are super thick.  If feels like I'm chewing on tree bark when I try to eat this.  The flavor is good, but my jaw pops and cracks because the meat is so tough.
Melissa V.
Tallahassee, FL
This beef jerky was tasty and the price was reasonable. I think the flavor was perfect and the texture of the beef was not too dry. The packaging kept it fresh between uses and it met my expectations overall. I would recommend this item to anyone who likes jerky!
Melaney O.
I buy this brand often. I like this jerky taste and texture. I think all jerky is very expensive
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
I have to admit, I don't venture to far from original with my beef jerky.  I enjoy the  Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky .  To me this is what beef jerkey is all about.  I find it to be expensive but when on sale it can be a nice treat.  Very salty but sometimes that is just what I crave and this fits the bill.