Oberto® All Natural Original Beef Jerky uploaded by Diane N.

BY OBERTO #9 in Jerky & Dried Meats

The expression, “There’s nothing like the original,” has never been more appropriate than with our delicious All Natural Oberto Beef Jerky. Over the last century, we’ve tweaked and perfected the recipe, to create a jerky we’re proud to call our ORIGINAL.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I was raised in the country, and nothing beats real jerky in my opinion! But then I found Oberto's and was hooked! Store-bought jerkies have gotten better over the years, but at a time when all the others felt and looked like plastic and flavors tasted so artificial, Oberto's was changing the game! It has always had a fresh, true texture of homemade with the most realistic and delicious flavors. I have been a huge fan since the beginning & I don't see that changing. If you like jerky and haven't tried Oberto's, you're missing out!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I'm sorry but I think this beef jerky brand is a little too dry for me.  It is so hard to chew and the pieces are super thick.  If feels like I'm chewing on tree bark when I try to eat this.  The flavor is good, but my jaw pops and cracks because the meat is so tough.
Heather B.
Review for: Original Package more...
Fun fact: I am a beef jerky addict. This is one of my favorite brands to grab to shove in my purse or my bag. It's less greasy than some other jerkys and I feel better knowing that they've cut out some of the more artificial ingredients that can go into making jerkys for the general consumer and still get the hit of salt, iron and protein that I need.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
Review for: Original Package more...
if you are not a big fan of corn syrup, artificial flavorings and other additives, then you should consider the Oberto All Naturals. The main drawback here is that there is big inconsistency in the quality of the different jerky pieces in the package - some of them are nice and tender, others are so hard to chew that it is a struggle to eat them. Whether sacrificing meat quality for nice ingredients is worth it comes to personal preference, but overall I would say that they offer very good balance in terms of these two factors.
Justine A.
Review for: Original Package more...
I love this original beef jerky. And these smaller packs are great to take on the go or throw in your purse/bag. I usually get it when it's on sale. It's around 5.99 normally. Sometimes CVS or Walgreens will have it on sale. This original and the teriyaki are my fave flavors. I will continue to buy definitely.
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Original Package more...
I love beef jerky so much! Whenever I'm going on a road trip, I always pick up some beef jerky because it's easy to eat and it's so darn good! I just tried this one and it was actually really good and I love that it's all natural! I will definitely be getting this next time I go on a trip!
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
Review for: Original Package more...
Alrighty...so this isn't the best tasting jerky ever. There are certainly better tasting and more interested flavors out there from other brands. However, the texture is just right. It isn't so hard on my teeth. This is also somewhat healthier compared to jack links or some of the other jerky brands. Oberto is also less expensive. You can find these at Costco sometimes for a really good deal.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Original Package more...
I have tried these a couple of times hoping they would get better. Oberto is never good to me. It tastes fake and old. I do not like it. The flavor is lackly greatly! Its bland and not the right texture for me either. I do not recommend this for people who actually love jerky.
Justine A.
I love this beef jerky. It is one of my favorites. I love that it is natural and doesn't have any junk in it like a lot of the others. It has great flavor and texture. I usually buy this at Shaws or Market Basket. I definitely will continue to buy it. I love all of the flavors.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
This is a staple snack for our office. It has no MSG so everyone here likes that very much !! We find it is an excellent mid afternoon snack to keep us going until quitting time ! None of us can eat regular jerky with high salt and MSG so were so glad that Oberto came out with this All Natural line.
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Has anyone ever tried these they look really good? what other flavors do they come in??
Daniela B.
Where can i get those
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they also come in different flavors?
Amberlyn G.
Palmdale, CA
What is your favorite flavor of this jerky?
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Does anyone know if they make the cracked pepper in this style of jerky.