BY OBERTO

Let’s be honest, there’s no such thing as a bad piece of bacon. But if you want a truly spectacular one, try our All Natural Applewood Smoked Bacon Jerky. It’s made with 100% center cut real bacon, and smoked applewood flavor.

We take great pride in our minimal list of "All Natural" ingredients. Compare this list of ingredients to the expansive list of artificial ingredients found in our competitors' products and we think you'll be impressed. Oh yeah, and let's not forget MADE IN THE USA.

Justine A.
2,129 reviews
I wasn't crazy for this bacon jerky. To me it was just like fatty bacon. There was a lot of fat. The bacon parts were tasty but I didn't enjoy chewing on the fat. Luckily I got it on sale and didn't spend a lot on it. I love Oberto all natural jerkys but this bacon one wasn't good to me.
Kristen K.
Villas, NJ
I was kinda leary about the whole "bacon" jerky, but being a fan of jerky and a fan of bacon I just could help myself. I had to try it! I bought this so called "bacon jerky" and OMG! ITS THE BEST! you can totally taste the bacon but it's deffinately the consistency of jerky! I love this stuff!
Kaliegh W.
Fort Pierce, FL
I feel in love with this on accident. I was shopping at Sams Club with my Husband and young children and seen this for a sweet deal! Picked up 2 bags and had to go back for more.
Hilary A.
This might be what a carnivore's dreams are made of. It's like bacon to go when you don't have time to cook some. I've eaten two bags in one sitting and regretted nothing.
Andrea D.
Winston Salem, NC
Oh my goodness! Words cannot explain how much I love this pork jerky!! It is so tasty! Full of flavor. Other than the taste of it is so good it's also it's so tender.How many pork jerky's can you say that it's tender. Most jerky's are usually tough.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
I love this bacon jerky!! It’s so delicious but it is a little pricey. Don’t try to buy it at a gas station because it’s not worth it there. If you like bacon you need to try this.
Jonel B.
Sweet Water, AL
So good. My cats always beg for this and I love it because it's an easy snack on low carb that I can keep around if I need something to get that isn't cheese or nuts.
Dana H.
Millersville, MD
I was waiting at the grocery store and was hungry so I tried the BBQ pork jerky and it was amazing. It was tender and was sweet, my picky son even helped me eat the bag.
Brittany F.
Hartford City, IN
This jerky is the best! It tastes just like delicious bacon. I could literally eat an entire bag in one sitting and not regret it at all.
Eva C.
Knoxville, TN
A guilty pleasure but I love this jerky! Perfect anytime of day. Just the right amount of chewy...great bacon flavor.

Target