Obao Roll On Soft Fresh 2.2 oz - Desdorante Frescura Suave uploaded by Alicia A.Obao Roll On Soft Fresh 2.2 oz - Desdorante Frescura Suave uploaded by Alicia A.Obao Roll On Soft Fresh 2.2 oz - Desdorante Frescura Suave uploaded by Jenvelop V.

BY OBAO

Buy Obao Roll On Soft Fresh 2.2 oz - Desdorante Frescura Suave At A Great Price From The Latin Products. Obao Roll On Soft Fresh 2.2 oz - Desdorante Frescura Suave Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped. see more...

Jenvelop V.
Rialto, CA
My mom gets me this deodorant every time she goes to Mexico. I love the freshness and the smell. It lasts all day, no matter how stressful my day is. I have the hot pink cap which smells very botanical. I would so recommend it!
Lidia P.
Charlotte, NC
A soft scent, and a formula that works great for mild to normal sweating.. I love Obao roll-ons, and it's the only brand for me as far as deodorants and antiperspirants go.
Angelica G.
S El Monte, CA
I prefer this deodorant over most others because it is much more gentle. Other deodorants are very irritating.
Liss Andreina A.
En mi país no hay desodorantes, así que los pocos que se logran conseguir hay que aceptarlo porque es eso o tener mal olor todo el día, así que conseguí este desodorante y me encantooooo, me ofreció protección y frescura, no lo volví a ver más, en realidad a ningún desodorante, pero si lo vuelvo a conseguir sin duda alguna lo compraría
Andrea B.
Es un desodorantes barato, y te protege todo el día, me parece algo accesible y trabaja muy bien, creo que esta a muy buen precio se puede conseguir en casi todos lados, por lo que no batallas en encontrarlo.
Claudia A.
estado de México
I like its aroma and freshness leaves me no other damage to my armpits and help me with perspiration.
is easy to use and very practical recommend it.
Frida H.
México
I love this deodorant, is my ride or die, especially in the hot summer days, I REALLY LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Alicia A.
Xalapa
Is a cheap product, lasts many hours, the smell is beautiful, is something that could occupy every day.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Makkkr thhe smmallle gooood ? Annnd soooo her smmelkk goood .... annnd soo awesomemmeeee .....😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
E um ótimo desodorante ...muito suave e de longa duração é maravilhoso eu gosto muito....
Soraida C.
Does this keep you dry.
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Alicia A.
Xalapa
Could you tell me if there is a hypoallergenic version of this? please Obao Roll On Soft Fresh 2.2 oz - Desdorante Frescura Suave
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Just trying to earn a badge lol 😝