BY OBALL

The oball holiday gift set is a wonderful choice for little learners. This fantastic activity kit comes with a selection of easy-to-grip elements perfect for sliding, rattling and rolling. Newborns and infants will love the balls, bead rollercoaster, rattles and cars, all made of bpa-free plastic rendered in bright, playful colors for hours of educational fun. The perfect gift for new parents, this awesome baby toy meets all astm standards. see more...

Autumn F.
We got a ball for my son for Christmas but ended up giving him it as we went through the store he loves holding it! Great for young children to hold on to! Perfect for those tiny hands! We are going to purchase this gift set for Christmas since he loved the ball so much 😊
Teresa B.
We don't have the bead roller coaster, but we have the car, the regular ball, and the rattle ball. My boys love them! They are easy to hold and the rattle sounds make the car and the ball so much fun. We have two of the rattles, one of the regular balls, and we got my two year old the car for Christmas. I definitely recommend these toys for babies and toddlers.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
My little guy would have loved to have gotten this. We have the car and large ball. They are great. He likes the sound from the rattle and the holes make it so easy to grip.
Emily C.
Portland, ME
I love oball! They are squishy and keep kids busy for hours! So having it come in a gift set is great!
Sarah G.
These toys are really easy for little kiddos to hold and play with. I enjoy getting to interact with my growing child with something safe and entertaining.
leanne r.
Great toy! Keeps babies busy and they have tons of fun. I Find it good quality too. I would buy it again.