Obagi360 HydraFactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2.5oz uploaded by Kristin C.Obagi360 HydraFactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2.5oz uploaded by Kristin C.

BY OBAGI

HydraFactor Broad Spectrum SPF 30 is an antioxidant moisturizer with soothing ingredients and broad-spectrum protection to help prevent skin damage caused by UVA/UVB rays. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Kylie H.
Pensacola, FL
There isn’t a day that goes by that I don’t wear this product! I’ve done a test to see how much sun damage I have to my face and there’s little to nothing there!! I give all props to this product because it’s on my face every day and really is protecting me.
Samantha H.
Summer months I use his everyday before leaving the house. Gives my skin that shine finish leaves my skin super hydrated and protects it at the same time. A little goes a long way with this stuff can get greasy if you use a lot of it just a lea size is good
Jennifer M.
Silverthrone, CO
I have easily added this product into my everyday routine. Has definitely protected my school. Gentle and non greasy. Easy to apply. Purchased online at lovelyskin.com. Would recommend to others looking for an easy new routine in sun-protection.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
This moisturizer is thick without clogging your pores and absorbs quickly. Not only does your skin feel quenched and soft, but supple and with daily use you can see fine lines and wrinkles diminish. Worth the splurge!
Trisha K.
This moisturizer has the consistency of every other sunscreen: a little runny but easy to smooth out. It doesn't clog pores, but it does smell very heavily like sunscreen. I have noticed if I sweat, it will get too close to my eyes and cause them to burn and water up until I wash my face and flush my eyes out. Overall, it's expensive and not that magical, but it gets the job done.
Delana W.
Orlando, FL
I really like this moisturizer but sometimes it feels very sunscreen-y. It also doesn't break my skin out so that's a plus! I loveeee Obagi.
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
This is a moisturizer and spf all in one. For me its way too thick because of this. Reminds me of the sunscreen my mom used to slather on me
Tison S.
Montgomery , AL
I love this product. It’s the right kind of sunscreen and moisturizing without leaving oily film. Great smell and decently priced.
Marissa J.
Wayland
I love the scent of this sunscreen, and it works well on my body. It did, however, cause an acne breakout on my face.