Obagi Women's Clenziderm Therapeutic Lotion 5% Bpo uploaded by Avi c.

BY OBAGI

Obagi Women's Clenziderm Therapeutic Lotion 5% Bpo, 1.6 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Avi c.
united states
Omg this product is amazing it clear most of my acne !! I still get some break outs but there was a time were i had way too much acne and these helped a lot it's very strong sometimes it dries my face a bit but after that i moisturized and next day my skin looks clear !!!
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
This product smells so great and it isn’t greasy like most beauty products are. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a great product. It’s not to pricey and in most people’s budgets. Ring in the new year with this
Rachel B.
After trying many different acne products on the market, I have finally found one that worked to clear my skin as well as keep it moistureized. I will never try another brand of facial cleanser/lotion again. It is a little on the pricy side but has lasted me several months so far and is well worth the money. You’ll notice clearer skin in weeks!
Amanda D.
indio
I started using this therapeutic lotion because I felt as though I was getting “adult acne” after a month of using it, my face has cleared up so much and feels tight and smooth. Highly recommend. This is step 3 of the whole kit.
Ceiara S.
Love Obagi and I can honestly say this product is worth the money. My skin has never been so clear, but make sure you moisturize!!