BY OBAGI

5% L-Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Serum Obagi Professional-C Eye Serum provides antioxidant protection to the delicate eye area.  The 5% L-ascorbic acid helps in defending against damaging UVA and UVB rays, helps prevent premature signs of aging around the eyes such as fine lines and wrinkles, and contributes to collagen synthesis. Obagi Medical does not test its products on animals. ; see more...

Sydnee O.
Port Saint Joe
After washing my face and using toner this is my next skincare step. The serum goes on very lightly leaving you feeling clean and moisturized. You can apply moisturizer on after the serum but I normally do not.
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Purchased at: Dermstore
I like this but not as much as the 20 percent vitamin c serum which I find to be much more effective and worth the additional cost. This might be good for someone without skin issues as a preventative measure. Like someone in their teen years perhaps.
Jasmine S.
Joplin, MO
This product has evened out my skin a lot! It is very effective, especially after 4-6 weeks. It’s a pretty good value, it is somewhat pricey but worth it. It isn’t harsh at all, and I would definitely buy this again!
sara t.
I love this product! Serum feels great going on. It is light enough for me to wear every day under makeup. Gives my skin a bright dewy look. I always get compliments on my complexion.
DANA T.
Obagi has been around for years. Signing up with Influenster I hope I will be able to blog about the Voxbox and give my reviews for the products received.
debra z.