OBAGI System Professional - C Serum 10% uploaded by Genesis D.OBAGI System Professional - C Serum 10% uploaded by Chriselle D.

BY OBAGI

10% L-Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Serum Obagi Professional-C Serum provides antioxidant protection with deep penetration to the dermal layer.  The 10% L-ascorbic acid helps in defending against damaging UVA and UVB rays, helps prevent premature signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, and contributes to collagen synthesis.  Obagi Professional-C Serum 10% is suitable for dry, sensitive or reactive skin. Obagi Medical does not test its products on animals. . see more...

• Where can I get obagi products from. 4 Answers
  • How often would you use this? Like every day? Or every co...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting a Vitamin C serum. I know they're expen...1 Answers
Laura F.
Prairie Village
The is the first vitamin C serum I’ve tried. My skin is brighter after using it. I’m kind of addicted now. I got this product free to try from a friend. It’s gentle, and great to use every day. I’d definitely recommend this vitamin C serum or any other for a refreshed face in the morning.
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this vitamin C. I go back and forth between this one and the skin ceuticals brand. I find this one to smell a whole lot better then the competing brand. It helps brighten the skin and my skin always feel plump after using.
Tavi K.
Albany, CA
Works so well!! My skin looks rejuvenated and plump and my fine lines are less deep. I use it once a day but it is used up fast. It’s also super expensive sadly. I will keep buying because of how good it is
Genesis D.
Alhambra , CA
I am the BIGGEST fan of vitamin c serums I use them immediately after I wash my face and let it dry this product does the job it makes me look glowy it's helped clear up some of my blemishes that come from poking at my zits it's amazing
Michelle E.
houston, TX
This come is 10%, 15% and 20% strength for vitamin C. The major difference in the % increase will be concentration of vitamin c, price the higher the more expensive, and it does tend to feel more hydrating the higher up you go. Vitamin c and this product are great because it helps with protecting and strengthening your stratum cornium or the outer layer of your skin, it brightens, and is an antioxidant so it will protect against free radical damage! I have used all of the strengths and the 20% is my fave but if your super oily you may want to start with the 10 or 15%. Price will set you back from $85 to $120
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I forgot to use this daily and would use it off and on. I wish I would have used it as directed to get a better idea on its effectiveness. I want to get it again but I did notice some difference in my sun spots. It was gentle enough for my dry skin. U like the line and silk rebuy.
Jennifer R.
Charleston, WV
I have used this product for YEARS and it is by far the best vitamin C serum out there!! It gives skin a gorgeous glow and evens out skin tone. It also protects your skin against the ill effects of the sun. LOVE!!
Kelly Y.
Paducah, KY
I started using the obagi vitamin c serum 20% about 3 months ago. My skin, which is typically oily, is much clearer, less oil, tighter pores, smoothr and looks younger!!!!
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I've been using this for over a year now and my skin is so much more radiant softer and brighter ! It's not sticky and absorbs into your skin! You will see a difference in this!
Ayesha H.
Irvine, CA
good vitamin c after cleansed and toned skin. Perfect for all skin types. Best when under dr supervision. Good with nuderm or crx or retinol program. Brightens skin. wath for discoloration and oxidation, can cause breakouts.
Kelly Y.
Paducah, KY
What is the difference between the 10%,15% and 20% obagi vitamin c ?
LAURA M.
I've heard about this product, but I still don't know for what can I use it? Any suggestions?
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I get obagi products from.
Chelsey M.
Anaheim, CA
How often would you use this? Like every day? Or every couple days?
Grete I.
Tartu
Recommend? Are there any cons?

Walmart