OBAGI System Professional - C Serum 10% uploaded by Chriselle D.OBAGI System Professional - C Serum 10% uploaded by Genesis D.

BY OBAGI

10% L-Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Serum Obagi Professional-C Serum provides antioxidant protection with deep penetration to the dermal layer.  The 10% L-ascorbic acid helps in defending against damaging UVA and UVB rays, helps prevent premature signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles, and contributes to collagen synthesis.  Obagi Professional-C Serum 10% is suitable for dry, sensitive or reactive skin. Obagi Medical does not test its products on animals. . see more...

• How often would you use this? Like every day? Or every couple days?1 Answers
  • I've been wanting a Vitamin C serum. I know they're expensive, so...1 Answers
  • Is this good for hyperpigmentation? How quickly w... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Michelle E.
houston, TX
This come is 10%, 15% and 20% strength for vitamin C. The major difference in the % increase will be concentration of vitamin c, price the higher the more expensive, and it does tend to feel more hydrating the higher up you go. Vitamin c and this product are great because it helps with protecting and strengthening your stratum cornium or the outer layer of your skin, it brightens, and is an antioxidant so it will protect against free radical damage! I have used all of the strengths and the 20% is my fave but if your super oily you may want to start with the 10 or 15%. Price will set you back from $85 to $120
Emily W.
Columbus, OH
I forgot to use this daily and would use it off and on. I wish I would have used it as directed to get a better idea on its effectiveness. I want to get it again but I did notice some difference in my sun spots. It was gentle enough for my dry skin. U like the line and silk rebuy.
Jennifer R.
I have used this product for YEARS and it is by far the best vitamin C serum out there!! It gives skin a gorgeous glow and evens out skin tone. It also protects your skin against the ill effects of the sun. LOVE!!
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I've been using this for over a year now and my skin is so much more radiant softer and brighter ! It's not sticky and absorbs into your skin! You will see a difference in this!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
This is amazing for your skin, serum c is beneficial to your skin for hydration and even skin tone and will give your face an amazing glow and perfect skin
Camila S.
Culver City, CA
I Loved it, is really good, after using it a few times I could see a big difference in my skin even though it is a bit pricey worth is a wonderful product
Amelia H.
I was in a fan of this product I thought it was a little too oily and did not make a difference in my skin I wouldn't really recommend this
Aylin T.
OMG I am in love with this! Best vitamin C serum on the market!! Leaves my skin feeling amazing!!
Eliza A.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Best! Transforms skin...gets rid of discoloration and uneven skin tone!
Genesis D.
Los Angeles, CA
I am the BIGGEST fan of vitamin c serums I use them immediately after I wash my face and let it dry this product does the job it makes me look glowy it's helped clear up some of my blemishes that come from poking at my zits it's amazing
Kelly Y.
Paducah, KY
What is the difference between the 10%,15% and 20% obagi vitamin c ?
Laura M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard about this product, but I still don't know for what can I use it? Any suggestions?
Gabriella O.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can I get obagi products from.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
What are the ingredients?
Grete I.
Recommend? Are there any cons?