BY OBAGI

The first step in getting rid of dull, discolored skin, Obagi-C Rx C-Cleansing Gel is designed to prepare your skin for all the benefits the Obagi-C Rx system has to offer. It deeply cleans and hydrates to improve not only the clarity of your skin, but also the tone and texture of your skin. Your skin will be fresh, healthy, and sparkling clean. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Casey L.
Sewell, NJ
This product is a little harsh for my skin type. It’s extremely potent and leaves my skin feeling a bit dry. For the price, this product is not that great. The smell is very strong chemically. If you are going to use this, a little goes a LONG way
Emily M.
The only reason I’m rating it 4 stars is because of the smell. It’s like a grandmas perfume or something. Idk I don’t like it. But the product is very good. I received this as a gift from someone who bought it at a spa. My face feels so clean but not dried out after.
Reina C.
This is my go to face cleaner. It keeps my skin clear and does a wonderful job. It’s a good product to use with a Clarisonic as well.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cleanser, is packed with Vitamin C and my skin is glowing since I'm using it. Can't wait to try other Obagi products
Haley C.
Atascadero, CA
In love with this cleanser. I️ have used it for years, the only cleanser that isn’t harsh but gets all of my makeup off.
Kristie H.
pensacola
I feel really clean after using this cleanser. Why use something else when you find the best.