BeautyFaceFacial SkincareObagi Medical
Obagi Rosaclear System Hydrating Complexion Corrector 88ml/3oz

Obagi Rosaclear System Hydrating Complexion Corrector 88ml/3oz

by Obagi Medical

A corrective treatment specially for skin with rosacea Helps minimize noticeable redness & consolidate skin Formulated with anti-inflammatory ingredients to remarkably lessen redness Provides relieving & pacifying benefits Loaded with light-reflective minerals Creates a clearer calmer & well-balanced complexion

Is it good for oily skin?
I love Obagi. Does this product work as well as their other products that I have tried?
Start your review of Obagi Rosaclear System Hydrating Complexion Corrector 88ml/3oz!
rayann B.
La mirada, CA
Obagi Rosaclear System Hydrating Complexion Corrector 88ml/3oz uploaded by rayann B.
My skin loves this exfoliating cleanser ! It cleared away those stubborn white heads under my bottom lip, leaving my skin soft and refreshed . A little goes a long way . My mom also loves it , she recommends it to all her friends. 8
Zanib G.
Sugar Land, TX
Nice light exfoliating cleanser keeps acne controlled ! And from a great brand ! You won’t be sorry
Nicole B.
Charlotte
Obagi Rosaclear System Hydrating Complexion Corrector 88ml/3oz uploaded by Nicole B.
This should have a much higher rating. Maybe the exclusivity of Obagi makes it less popular. I love this line. ☆☆☆☆☆ #Obagi #influenstermovember #influenster #contest #productreview
Allie W.
Wexford, PA
I mean, have you smelled this? This smells AMAZING and leaves your soft feeling brand new.
cheynne A.
ontario, CA
The packaging is clear and simple to understand. The cleanser is gentle for sensitive skin without over exfoliating your skin. You wont feel rough or scratched up skin.
Brittney B.
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FACIAL WASH!!!I recently used the Obagi Nuderm system & it worked miracles on my face! For maintenance & prevention I started using the 360 line & fell in love!!
Shari G.
This a great smelling cleanser. Small granules in a medium gel goes on smooth. Does not scratch the skin. Leaves the skin soft and clean. A bit pricey, but would recommend to others. #obagi. @obagi #sunscreen
Zoe A.
AMAZING!!!! It was as if all of the oils and unhealthy shine were stripped from my face. And my skin was SO smooth!
Jackie F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Very strong yet comfortable exfoliant. Works well. My boyfriend loves it and he has acne prone and oily skin. I am not as big a fan but it is a very nice exfoliant. I think it is expensive but worth it to my boyfriend!
Denise L.
sedgewickville
Amazing for combination skin types. Doesn’t not leave you to dryObagi 360 System, 9 fl. oz.