Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by Kristie H.

BY OBAGI

Antioxidant Boost to Fight Skin Aging Obagi Pro-C Serum is an ideal moisturizer to help your skin fight the free radicals. Free radicals formed as a part of the cellular metabolism are responsible for the effects of aging. It's made from a unique formula that helps enhance the uptake of Vitamin C, an essential antioxidant to boost your skin's protection against these free radicals. Rapidly absorbed by skin Vitamin C protects by neutralizing free radicals Hydrates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles This formula can be directly used by your skin to fight off antioxidants. It's coupled with a formulation that allows its rapid penetration to give your skin the daily boost of antioxidants to fight off wrinkles, lines and blemishes leaving you with a glowing and ageless look. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Obagi Pro-C Serum can rapidly penetrate your skin to boost its antioxidant content by providing Vitamin C and helps fight the signs of early aging. It accelerates the collagen synthesis in the cells to effectively counteract blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. Get Started: Apply the moisturizer to cleansed screen before putting on makeup. Use 3-5 drops and gently rub over your face and neck. see more...

Andrea E.
Los Angeles , CA
This anti age is the reason I’ don’t wear makeup anymore ! It gives me enough hydration and leaves my skin naturally glowing and just nice over all. I only put it on in the mornings unless I’m super dry but it is the best. I put about 3 drops all over my face and neck and it’s helped all around.
Christina S.
The best! I love the scent and feel of this serum. It is hands down the best anti aging product I have used recently. Although it is a bit pricier than your average product, it is worth every penny. Your skin will glow and regenerate with Obaji Vitamin C Serum!
Ashley B.
Mammoth Lakes, CA
I am IN LOVE with this oil! I feel like my skin just drinks this in and says, "Thank you!". The smell transports you to a citrus grove, but fades quickly and isn't overpowering. My makeup lasts longer when applied after this serum and it minimizes my pores. I haven't been using it long enough to speak to its long term benefits, but I will keep using it daily forever. My dermatologist said to use it once a day, but I use it morning and night because I'm obsessed. Definitely worth the price! Your skin will thank you 😊
Martha G.
Since using the serum I have noticed a real reduction in the puffiness under my eyes. After 2 weeks of use, I have not noticed a significant enough change in the dark circles, but it does seem that when I look at my face in the mirror without makeup, the dark circles do not seem as prevalent as they were before. I have only been using this serum at night, but I guess I will start using it twice a day to see if the serum offers any more change in the appearance of my not-so-dark, dark circles.
Laura B.
I use the 10% vitamin c serum on my face and chest with no breakouts. everyone needs a vitamin c serum in their life. you'll see great changes in about a month if you use this product. wear SPF always while using.
Kristie H.
pensacola
This product I used until the very last drop. It will continue to be one of my favorites. My skin tone improved greatly by using this product faithfully.
Kirsten S.
Carmel, CA
My eyes look so bright and seriously I honestly think I can see a difference in my fine lines around my eyes. I'm going to buy this again!
Patricia P.
I have a friend using thus product I can see the difference in her skin , I want to purchase but I'm not sure if I can find it easy
Denise w.
Calgary, AB
This product brightened my skin so nicely! The only thing about the product that I would change is the packaging. Its really messy and exposes the contents to too much air.