Obagi Professional-C Serum 20%

by Obagi Medical

Antioxidant Boost to Fight Skin Aging Obagi Pro-C Serum is an ideal moisturizer to help your skin fight the free radicals. Free radicals formed as a part of the cellular metabolism are responsible for the effects of aging. It's made from a unique formula that helps enhance the uptake of Vitamin C, an essential antioxidant to boost your skin's protection against these free radicals. Rapidly absorbed by skin Vitamin C protects by neutralizing free radicals Hydrates skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles This formula can be directly used by your skin to fight off antioxidants. It's coupled with a formulation that allows its rapid penetration to give your skin the daily boost of antioxidants to fight off wrinkles, lines and blemishes leaving you with a glowing and ageless look. Just For You: All skin types A Closer Look: Obagi Pro-C Serum can rapidly penetrate your skin to boost its antioxidant content by providing Vitamin C and helps fight the signs of early aging. It accelerates the collagen synthesis in the cells to effectively counteract blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. Get Started: Apply the moisturizer to cleansed screen before putting on makeup. Use 3-5 drops and gently rub over your face and neck.

Can this make your skin itch or irritated?
How will will this product help my scarring and uneven skin tone??
Has anyone used this even if it oxidized?
Start your review of Obagi Professional-C Serum 20%!
Carolina D.
Tampa, FL
Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by Carolina D.
I loved the Professional-C Serum. It has a light texture that absorbs quickly into the skin and has an exquisite fragrance. I also liked that its packaging is dark which helps protect the product. However, what I really liked the most about this product was the percentage of L-ascorbic acid form of vitamin C providing hydration and high nutrition to the skin. It is an excellent antioxidant that helps delay signs of aging and helps to unify the skin tone, reducing spots and providing luminosity to the skin
Marta G.
Graham, WA
Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by Marta G.
Received complimentary in exchange for my honest review. Thank you! Im very pleasantly surprised how much I like this serum and products from Obagi Medical. This serum is absolutely a perfect texture and thickness with a beautiful light scented citrus scent and beautifully rich and moisturizing on my skin. It did tingle a bit in the first few days of application but it dissapeared after. I noticed I used about 15 drops on my face and neck and loved it more. Why not right?! It was a bit thick on my skin so I can only use at night because during day it's too heavy under my makeup and or I shine too much. My skin became less dull and more plump after 20 day use. My lines seemed to diminish and I radiate with a Healthy glow. Im excited to stick with it and buy in future. Thanks again for my testing products. 🍋💛
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Aly H.
Powell, WY
Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by Aly H.
Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by Aly H.
amazing! it went on greasy but my dry skin soaked it up! felt amazing! really did give me lovely skin! i will keep using this from now on!
Tina G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by Tina G.
Purchased at: Dermstore
This is one of my favorite vitamin-c serums that I have used. The price is a little more expensive than I like to spend, but it’s totally worth it! Top 3 things you need in a skincare regimen is: vitamin c, retinol, and SPF! I love this stuff.
angela B.
California, MD
Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by angela B.
Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by angela B.
I can't live without this serum!!!! I use it3 times a week.its extremely effective. Very strong serum. Vitamin C is strong so don't over do it! All in all great product !
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Liliana F.
Obagi Professional-C Serum 20% uploaded by Liliana F.
This over here is like my salvation, my skin look smooth my fine lines disappear around my eyes is my star product the very first one I use when I clean my face to look young it tightened your skin for hours it makes me feel young
Kit C.
Jupiter, FL
It’s a tough call between this product and CE Ferulic by Skinceuticals. I love them both, but I prefer the consistency and smell of this product better. This vitamin C serum is the most important thing I put on my face, other than sunscreen. That, combined with a good retinol or retin-A, and I’m set! This stuff is liquid gold! Go for a higher percentage if your oily, lower if you have dry skin. And skip that moisturizer! No matter how dry your skin is, you should be using a hydrator (moisturizers mask inhibit your skin from producing moisture naturally).
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Started using Obagi after realizing my current routine wasn’t medical grade and I wasn’t seeing the results I hoped for with the products. I began using the 15%, and switches to the 20%. This C Serum is heavenly. It goes onto my skin and quickly absorbs (within 5 minutes) and doesn’t leave my face feeling sticky. With other brands I’ve noticed a slight orange appearance on my face and this product doesn’t do that either. It’s so important to invest in a medical grade vitamin c serum because it’s more stable and will actually provide you with results. Luckily, I was able to buy this during a 30% off sale online and always stockup when it goes on sale. Cannot live without this product.
Kelly R.
Coral Springs , FL
This is amazing I got it free through influencer and I’m soo happy I did .I found a staple skin care product my skin feels and looks amazing. if you have sensitive skin be aware because it’s a little harsh but I have sensitivity towards some products and this was great for me
Emily S.
This vitamin C was easy to apply with the dropper and absorbed really well into my skin. It did not irritate my skin at all. The only issue I had was that the dropper bottle didn’t fully closer which caused it to age too quick.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine V.
Winston Salem, NC
il y a 2 ans
Does it leave your skin oily?
Sarina S. il y a un an
Not at all. If anything, the Obagi Medical serum absorbed into my skin right away. You can’t even feel any residue