BY OBAGI

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Obagi Nu-Derm Physical UV Block SPF 32 - 2 oz. Obagi Nu-Derm Physical UV Block SPF 32 is a sunscreen with 18.5% zinc oxide that helps to protect the newer, healthier skin created by skin transformation. Obagi Physical UV Block SPF 32 provides broad-spectrum protection from the sun. The sun is harsh on your skin. You can use this product to physically block the sunrays from damaging your skin. The skin is well protected and this sunblock does not cause discomfort. Broad-spectrum protection No irritation 18.5% zinc oxide protection to newly formed skin cells Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: Obagi Nu-Derm Physical UV Block SPF 32 comes in a 2-oz. bottle. For Best Effect: Apply liberally at least 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. see more...

Review (1)
Sandra C.
Azusa, CA
I'm not a huge fan of sunscreen; they tend to run very oily. However, a friend of mine gave me what was left of hers and I was pleasantly surprised. The application goes on a bit thick, but it just needs to be worked a bit on the skin to spread well. I love how it was not too oily and not heavy at all. Down side: the tube is not very squeezable so I'm sure plenty of product goes unused and it's extremely pricey (approximately $51 for a 3oz bottle). Would I buy it for myself? Probably not. But I would definitely use it if it was given to me for free again.