BY OBAGI

Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Sunscreen Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 daily sunscreen provides broad-spectrum sun protection. This ultra-smooth Z-Cote(r) formula helps prevent sunburn from UVB radiation and protects against long-UVA rays linked to deep premature skin-aging. Apply every morning as part of the Nu-Derm Skin Health Restoration System. see more...

Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
This is my go to for sunscreen if I'm going to be outside for a long time without a full face of makeup. It does leave a white cast bt it is a thick layer of protection for your skin. I definitely recommend it for long days in the sun.
Daniella S.
Boston, MA
Skin type: sensitive/ dry/ acne prone / eczema. I am a sunscreen nazi and I loved this sunscreen. It is very light (I use it over my chemical sunscreen on melasma prone areas) and I really enjoyed it. Did not leave any white residue and I was able to wear make up over it comfortably .
Devin S.
Biloxi, MS
This is a good average sunscreen. Spreads easily and has at least 30 spf. It would be nice if it came in bigger packaging.