BY OBAGI

A toning lotion to balance pH of skin. Formulated with hydroquinone to minimize presence of hyperpigmentation and age spots. Contains L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a topical antioxidant. Helps accelerate collagen synthesis and shield skin by reducing future skin cell damage. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Adrienne K.
Westland, MI
This is my go to toner!! I use it every single day. I’ve used it for years. My acne scars from high school/college completely disappeared after I started using this. It also helps get rid of new acne scars faster. It doesn’t cause me to break out. My t-zone area does not get as oily throughout the day. I would absolutely recommend this toner, except obagi discontinued it and I’m not sure why. But I’m almost out. :( PLEASE BRING Obagi Obagi C Rx System C-Balancing Toner For Normal to Oily Skin 6.7 oz Toner BACK!!!!!!!
Paige H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Obagi CRX products have completely changed my skin over the last 3 months. Had really bad texture on my forehead and cheeks that has basically gone away entirely through use of this toner in conjunction with a couple of other Obagi products.