BY OBAGI

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Nuderm Fx Normal to Dry System is a complete skin care system specifically formulated for normal to dry skin and includes non-prescription products containing arbutin-based skin brighteners. Set Contains: Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser, 6.7ozCleanse and soothe your skin with this gentle cleanser. Nu-Derm Toner,6.7ozA refreshing blend of natural ingredients. Nu-Derm Clear Fx, 2ozA topical non-prescription formula with a non-hydroquinone skin brightener. Nu-Derm Exfoderm, 2ozSmooth and tone rough or damaged skin. Nu-Derm Blend Fx, 2oz a non-hydroquinone skin brightener containing arbutin. Nu-Derm Hydrate Facial Moisturizer, 1.7ozProvides long-lasting hydration for all-day moisture protection. Nu-Derm Sunshield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50, 3ozA sheer UVA/UVB sunscreen that provides an elegant, matte finish. Obagi Nu-Derm Fx is a non-Rx version of the prescription strength 4% Hydroquinone products and systems and is Hydroquinone-free. see more...

Review (1)
Samantha L.
Sterling Hts, MI
If I could only choose one word for this skincare system it would be transformative. This skincare regime provides noticeable results within 2 weeks and only improves the more you use it. I didn't have a pimple the entire time I used it (even during hormonal times of the month). I absolutely love the Clear FX and the Toner (which restores PH and isn't drying like most other toners). My only recommendation would be to introduce the products slowly if you have sensitive skin, make sure to use lots of moisturizer in the beginning and stick with it. I had sensitive skin (and my skin almost felt chapped) about 5 days into the program. However, I struck with it and the results are well worth the slight discomfort and redness I experienced in the beginning. I added in the Vitamin C serum which I love and the Eye cream as well to complete the perfect routine for me! You won't be disappointed.