Obagi Nu-Derm® Toner

by Obagi Medical

Alcohol-free, non-drying toner helps adjust the pH of your skin.

Key Ingredients:
Witch Hazel, Aloe

HooW good is it ?
What does it smell like?
HooE does this work ?
Start your review of Obagi Nu-Derm® Toner!
How would you rate this product?
Azliana J.
Hoboken, NJ
Obagi Nu-Derm® Toner uploaded by Azliana J.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I purchased this at dermstore which came in a set. I had never heard and tried this brand before. Since few days of using, it helps me feel as if my skin is naturalised. I have super sensitive skin, with the constant wearing of mask, my skin irritates a lot. Especially on my lower part and chin area which don’t have issues before. I am also using tretinoin so for me this toner compliments with the acid. However it is expensive, if you guys wanna try it go to dermstore website and check their anti aging set. The set comes with other high end clinical grade skincare, so for me that was worth it. I might start ditching my old toner to this one.
Rima H.
Dearborn, MI
I got this toner with the obagi nu derm system. I like it. It is not drying and my skin feels so clean after I apply.
Jen C.
Redondo Beach, CA
I have been using Obagi for well over 8 years. I have used the full NuDerm system twice and have always been happy with the results. The toner leaves my skin fresh and picks up any extra dirt. It’s a little pricey but worth it.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
I use this product after the OBAGI cleansing gel! It's a great combo & leaves my skin feeling clean & fresh. It doesn't dry out your skin either!
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
This toner smells and feels clean and refreshing on the skin. It doesn't leave a sticky residue or feeling on the skin after use. This product removes extra dirt, oil, and impurities that cleansing alone can miss. Obagi is a wonderful skincare system for any skin type.
Rennee M.
Norcross, GA
Great toner. Actually an excellent skin care system..Only drawback is it’s extremely expensive. Really doesn’t fit into too many people’s budgets. But it works.
Samantha S.
Greenville , SC
I like this toner because it doesn’t overly dry my skin out, however you definitely need to you a moisturizer after applying it. It is pricey, and I didn’t see major results, so I probably won’t purchase again.
Ashley N.
Bogart, GA
This is a great toner. I added it into my regime a few months ago and it has helped a lot with the pores on my nose. It isn't too harsh and doesn't burn. This will stay in my regime for a while. Price is pretty reasonable too for the quality of product!
Tina C.
Fair Oaks, CA
Great light toner with no scent. This was recommended by my dermatologist which has worked wonderful on my sensitive skin. Price point is high.
Jenn W.
Apex, NC
This product serves its purpose but I don’t think it better than any other cheaper toner you can buy at a drug store.