BY OBAGI

Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 3 oz New look, same great formula! Help your skin fend off the sun's harmful rays with Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50, a paraben-free sunblock. The sheer formula contains 2 sunscreens to effectively prevent premature aging and burning, while leaving your skin with a matte finish. Dermatologist-tested and non-allergenic, Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte, is ideal for all skin types. Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure as needed. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours and as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring. Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 10.5% see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Becky M.
I used to think this was my holy grail and in a sense it kindof still is...the only problem is it is not the mineral/physical sunscreen and this actually absorbs the suns rays, it doesn't deflect them. Since I have so much sun damage on my skin I am now switching to a zinc oxide based sunscreen.  I still love this under makeup so if you are looking at something to layer, this is the BEST!  Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 3 oz
Katie P.
Louisville, KY
I love cold brew coffee but heading to the coffee shop daily can get a little pricey so I love STOK because it’s reasonably priced and taste so darn good. They have a sweet and unsweetened mixture. I’m more of the unsweet kinda gal!
Andrea E.
Los Angeles , CA
This matte sunscreen is my insurance to the whole obagi nuderm line! Although I’m indoors now throughout my day I ALWAYS put it on. It’s very light and sheer but gives me enough coverage. What I love about this sun shield is that it is matte! There’s no shine whatsoever and no scent so it is great for anyone who has sensitive skin like I do. The no shiny ness is definitely a plus
Gabrielle M.
Columbus, OH
I’ve made this apart of my daily morning skin ritual. It absorbs leaving no residue behind. I walk to work so I love knowing my face and skin is protected! I’d recommend it to anyone who needs to incorporate sunscreen into their daily routine.
Tison S.
Montgomery , AL
My aesthetician recommended this sunscreen. And I absolutely adore it. I work outside and reapply constantly. It doesn't leave an oily film, which drives me crazy. And it smells really great. Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum spf 50 3 ounce
Melissa B.
I actually have the tinted (cool) sun shield! The salon and spa I work at carries obagi and I absolutely love it! I mix the sun shield with my liquid foundation to give myself a little more coverage! I love love this product! Smells nice too!
Erin D.
Rochester , NY
Got this as a sample from my derma and I really liked it. It’s spreadable even though it’s matte, sometimes matte products are thick and not blend able but this was great! I used on my face and body. Literally no scent to it which was great.
Sheila H.
Poplar Bluff
Love this product. Keeps my skin hydrated as well as protecting it. I️ never leave home without it! I️ purchase all my Obagi products from Dermstore. Ovation is pricey but well worth the money. I️ would recommend this product.
Katy H.
As someone with very fair skin and freckles, I wear high SPF suncreen every day. Trying to find one that works, whether under make up, at the beach, or on a run is important to me, and Obagi's fits the bill. It's a little pricey, but it really works and goes GREAT under make up.
cindy p.
My skin is very picky when it comes to sunscreen. Many of them cause my skin to break out in closed comedones. This Obagi sunscreen does not. I absolutely love it. It dries to a matte finish and does not leave my skin feeling greasy.

There are only two issues with this sunscreen however, that prevent me from rating it 5 stars. Firstly, I find that if I don't let my moisturizer dry completely, this sunscreen pills. So sometimes, when I'm in a hurry I either need to forgo my moisturizer or forgo this sunscreen. Secondly, the sunscreen isn't water resistant, meaning anytime I so much as sweat or apply mist to my face, I need to reapply this sunscreen.

These two issues will not prevent me from using up the rest of this product; however, I likely will not be repurchasing once this tube is up.