Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenObagi Medical
Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 3 oz

Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 3 oz

by Obagi Medical

Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 3 oz New look, same great formula! Help your skin fend off the sun's harmful rays with Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50, a paraben-free sunblock. The sheer formula contains 2 sunscreens to effectively prevent premature aging and burning, while leaving your skin with a matte finish. Dermatologist-tested and non-allergenic, Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte, is ideal for all skin types. Directions: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure as needed. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours and as needed or after towel drying, swimming, or perspiring. Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 10.5%
Start your review of Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 3 oz!
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
I work at a dermatologist office and of course we carry the Obagi line. This product in particular is great for anyone who has Melasma, or hyperpigmentation. It's gentle, and a lot of our patients are so pleased with how much it has helped with their Melasma!!it has the highest grade of zinc you can buy on shelves which is really going to protect you from the sun.
Jannell C.
Azusa, CA
My favorite spf. Doesn’t leave a white cast and it’s matte. My skin is oily so I don’t like how sunscreen always leaves me even more oily.
Rebecca B.
Lawrenceville, NJ
Wayyyy to gritty. It’s a mineral sunscreen but I wasn’t expecting it to feel like applying sandpaper. Applying makeup on top was a no go with this stuff - and I don’t even wear foundation. Thankfully Dermstore gave it to me for free.
Cindi B.
Laurel, MS
This is a greasy sunscreen for going out in the sun to play. Going to the beach, water parks, boat rides. But as far as everyday wear I find it a little thick and tens to pill/roll up as you rub it into your skin. For that reason I apply it without too much rubbing. It is white when you apply it and then turns clear.
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
I absolutely love this medical grade sunscreen. It feels velvety smooth and light weight on my skin. It lasts a long time without pilling, and can be worn beneath makeup with no issues. The Obagi brand is wonderful!
Michelle Y.
Sayreville, NJ
One of my favorite sunscreens. I have oily-combo skin and this is one of the few sunscreens I can comfortably wear under makeup without getting cakey, oily, and gross. I use sunscreen every day so I really need it to not make me look greasy. This sunscreen keeps my skin safe and my oil in check. It's also great for my sensitive skin. No irritation or breakouts ever. I've bee using it for years and I expect to use it for many many more to come.
Heather H.
Great sunscreen! It wears and applies nice under my foundation. Doesn’t break me out either which is a great plus! I didn’t always wear spf in my younger days but I definitely understand how important it is now. I always put in on in the morning as my last skincare step.
Monika G.
Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 3 oz uploaded by Monika G.
I truly love and enjoy using Obagi’s products. It has always made my skin better and even the sunscreen. I’ve been using this sunscreen for over 4 years and haven’t changed it because after it dries, it doesn’t affect my makeup.
Tison S.
Montgomery , AL
Obagi Nu-Derm Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 50 3 oz uploaded by Tison S.
My aesthetician recommended this sunscreen. And I absolutely adore it. I work outside and reapply constantly. It doesn't leave an oily film, which drives me crazy. And it smells really great. Obagi Sun Shield Matte Broad Spectrum spf 50 3 ounce
cindy P.
My skin is very picky when it comes to sunscreen. Many of them cause my skin to break out in closed comedones. This Obagi sunscreen does not. I absolutely love it. It dries to a matte finish and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. There are only two issues with this sunscreen however, that prevent me from rating it 5 stars. Firstly, I find that if I don't let my moisturizer dry completely, this sunscreen pills. So sometimes, when I'm in a hurry I either need to forgo my moisturizer or forgo this sunscreen. Secondly, the sunscreen isn't water resistant, meaning anytime I so much as sweat or apply mist to my face, I need to reapply this sunscreen. These two issues will not prevent me from using up the rest of this product; however, I likely will not be repurchasing once this tube is up.