Add a Photo

By OBAGI
Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Sunscreen Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 daily sunscreen provides broad-spectrum sun protection.  This ultra-smooth Z-Cote® formula helps prevent sunburn from UVB radiation and protects against long-UVA rays linked to deep premature skin-aging.  Apply every morning as part of the Nu-Derm Skin Health Restoration System. ;
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a really GOOD product and a MUST HAVE! However you should go for a higher SPF so it can protect even more your skin! But this one can work too!
Another thing that you need to know is that it is a little bit difficult to find but you can purchase it online, also it is a little bit expensive but your skin worth it
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Grayslake, IL
I used this in the past & thought it did a great job hydrating my skin without making it too oily, while giving it sun protection. I stopped wearing anything on my skin when I was pregnant but I would definitely recommend this & buy it again. Pricey, but worth it!
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Haven't tried this product yet though but it looks like a really great product I would love to use it and I would love to try it out and check it out and see how it works for me I was really recommended by my friends so I would like to give it a go myself
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
A great brand for skin protection! My mom uses this stuff and she swears by it and I can tell she loves the quality of this stuff. She has very sensitive skin and everything is usually to strong for her and makes her break out but not this stuff
Pearl K.
Pearl K.
Los Angeles, CA
Jan. 20, 2017, 2:07 a.m.
Review for: OBAGI NU-DERM Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35, AM, 3 fl oz
This is my go to spf. My dermatologist recommended it in high school. It's not too greasy and doesn't break me out. I like the obagi brand and packaging. I buy it in store at Obagi.
Selina R.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
This is a good brand. However I didn't like how it felt on my skin. It did stay on but I felt it was a little too greasy for me. I do prefer other brands compared to this one.
Marly M.
Marly M.
This product is awesome especially for sensitive skin like mine it does its job with not harm. It's very effective and not that expensive. This is one of my favorites.
Lana C.
Lana C.
Devine, TX
I received this from my Dermatologist. It works better well and protects my skin from sun damage. It goes on smooth and is not greasy. Love the packaging also.
Tracy W.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Obagi had the best skin care in the world I absolutely love the spf nu derm its a bit pricey but worth it on the long run. With beauty you get what you pay for
Christi W.
Christi W.
Cumming , Ga
I got a sample of Obagi from my dermatologist. I just loved it. I can't wait to get some more. It really is the best even on sensitive skin like mine.
Princess R.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Wrong category possibly? Seems out of place to have it here?
Kassandra L.
Redford, MI
Is this worth it?
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
How good is this for sensitive skin?
Yarioska R.