BY OBAGI

Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB Sunscreen Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 daily sunscreen provides broad-spectrum sun protection.  This ultra-smooth Z-Cote® formula helps prevent sunburn from UVB radiation and protects against long-UVA rays linked to deep premature skin-aging.  Apply every morning as part of the Nu-Derm Skin Health Restoration System. ; see more...

Erin W.
Ugh I was using this for awhile but I actually don’t like it anymore. Every time I apply it, no matter how long I’ve waited after applying other creams, it pills! I can’t stand that. I’ve switched to a different sunscreen which does not do that. I do like how it’s not greasy when you apply it.
Megan M.
I love this product for a number of reasons. It's really easy to use under make-up because it dries fast and isn't sticky. It doesn't cast a white shadow on my face, and the application tube makes using it clean and germ-free. It's small enough that I can carry it around, but it's large enough that it has a good amount in it for the face. It leaves the skin with a satin-y feeling, which I also appreciate. The SPF is high, so it has good protection. It didn't break me out and it doesn't seem to be clogging my pores, so 5 stars.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a really GOOD product and a MUST HAVE! However you should go for a higher SPF so it can protect even more your skin! But this one can work too!
Another thing that you need to know is that it is a little bit difficult to find but you can purchase it online, also it is a little bit expensive but your skin worth it
Kristen L.
Grayslake, IL
I used this in the past & thought it did a great job hydrating my skin without making it too oily, while giving it sun protection. I stopped wearing anything on my skin when I was pregnant but I would definitely recommend this & buy it again. Pricey, but worth it!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I have been using this for years. I first got introduced to the Obagi line when my doctor's office decided to use it. I only use the cleansing gel. A drop morphs into a handful of gentle cleansing foam which gently removes all makeup and grime. Use lots of water and rub hands together and you'll feel a gentle massage. Face feel smooth and clean with no residue. I will use no other cleanser.
Rachel S.
San Lorenzo, CA
A great brand for skin protection! My mom uses this stuff and she swears by it and I can tell she loves the quality of this stuff. She has very sensitive skin and everything is usually to strong for her and makes her break out but not this stuff
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
I have used this in summer.It really helps in hot summer days. When i was taking bath, I always applied it and i had really good cover on my face😋Who is finding something like spf protection,then you should try it.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
I was referred by my dermatologist to try this because I have adult acne and it was great! I found this very affective and it didn't upset or aggravate my acne. I definitely will buy this again for next summer
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
This is a good brand. However I didn't like how it felt on my skin. It did stay on but I felt it was a little too greasy for me. I do prefer other brands compared to this one.
Marlene M.
This product is awesome especially for sensitive skin like mine it does its job with not harm. It's very effective and not that expensive. This is one of my favorites.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Wrong category possibly? Seems out of place to have it here?
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
What does this protect ?
tista h.
Redford, MI
Is this worth it?
Daisy G.
How good is this for sensitive skin?
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Is this good for super pale skin??