OBAGI Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser

by Obagi Medical

Step 1: Wash your hands to remove bacteria and dirt. Step 2: Remove any makeup. Step 3: Splash your face with luke warm water. Step 4: Lather a small amount of cleanser between your hands. Step 5: Cleanse from the neck up to the hairline in a circular motion. Step 6: Rinse with warm water and pat dry.

My favorite facial cleanser ? The best for combo skin and oily skin
Does this foam ?
Does this product dry out your skin? Is it good for acne?
Start your review of OBAGI Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser!
Product Highlights
I use this cleanser before applying any other face products. I have very sensitive and oily skin and this leaves my face feeling clean and oil-free without causing any irritation. It has a pleasant smell and very gentle formula. A little goes a long way, so one bottle lasts for ages!in reviews
Amanda P.
Pasadena, TX
I love using this cleanser because it smells clean and refreshing, and it reminds me of a luxurious spa experience. It removes all of the junk left on my skin after a hard day of work. It rinses clean without leaving any kind of icky residue or feeling on my face. I highly recommend this Obagi cleanser!
Stephanie  M.
Greer, SC
This is a great creamy cleanser especially for sensitive skin. I keep mine in the shower for a quick cleanse
"€ster" M.
Birmingham, AL
Quero muito , por favor me enviei para eu dar minha opinião sincera do produto, . Deve ser maravilhoso
Meghan K.
Roanoke, VA
Honestly, not worth the hassle of having to obtain it from a licensed retailer. It is very gentle but overpriced in my opinion. Save your money and use Cetaphil if you have sensitive skin. The Obagi cleanser isn’t anything special.
Jacob L.
El Paso, TX
This was the best clenser I've used . It worked very well .i loved it. I would most certainly consider buying this product
Evelyn D.
Sahuarita, AZ
OBAGI Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Evelyn D.
This is used with the entire Obagi Nu-Derm lightening kit. This is a gentler cleaner to use with all the Ni-Derm line . They have them all numbered and following the rountine is easy, plus the results are amazing !Obagi Medical
Makenzie R.
Columbus, OH
OBAGI Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser uploaded by Makenzie R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Perfect for sensitive skin and perfect for skin control! My all day everyday facial go too!
shanan  M.
Mahwah, NJ
I bought thus product after receiving a facial and it is super easy to use and very gentle as it is a morning and night cleanser. I noticed it really helped my skin break out less and remove texture bumps. Would recommend to anyone.
Johnae S.
Buckeye, AZ
Obagi is a fantastic skin care line!! The gentle cleanser is one of my favorites! It cleanses the skin and leaves your face feeling refreshed and soft. Not to mention it smells pretty good as well. I recommend this to everyone!
Jennifer W.
Apex, NC
This product does the job. I’m not the best at completing this step in my skincare routine but it’s gentle on my skin and has a light scent.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alyssa K.
il y a 4 ans
Erica F. il y a 3 ans
Nice but I prefer the regular one
Loudres N.
Riverbank, CA
il y a 5 ans
OBAGI Nu-Derm Gentle Cleanser OBAGI NU-DERM Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35 How many of you have used Obagi? What was your experience? Mine was fantastic! It evened out my skin tone, removed ALL the sun marks from my face and made my skin look so healthy 😍. I'm 55 years old and everyone always asks, what is your go to products
Loudres N. il y a 5 ans
Fabulous!! These products are miracles in bottles. If you have been exposed to the sun, acne whatever, this will remove and even out your skin tone