OBAGI NU-DERM Foaming Gel 1 uploaded by Dilfuza U.

BY OBAGI

Deep Cleanses to Leave Even Oily Skin Clean & Fresh Obagi Foaming Gel combines a blend of herbs, natural cleansers and Aloe Vera to create this gentle formula.  It frees your skin of pollutants and excess oils without damaging the skin s own natural moisture content.  It leaves even oily skin clean and touchably soft. ; see more...

Buy on SkinSto...*
Camesha D.
Camesha D.
E Patchogue, NY
What an amazing product. As pricey as it is this face wash was gently enough for my sensitive skin yet powerful enough to help clear my acne scarring and prevent breakouts. The smell in my opinion is amazing. Paired with the toner, my skin had no choice but to obey the awesomeness!
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried this out a while ago and it works! It's gentle on my face and gets rid of all acne and acne scars. It is expensive but it's worth it! I've never tried a cleanser that is just as good. This is the perfect product if you want to get rid of your acne for good!
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this cleanser, it works well and leaves skin feeling squeaky clean. It's expensive though and there are other good options that don't cost as much.
Tk K.
Tk K.
I like this facial cleanse . It's good for sensitive skin . Not harsh on skin. It's effective fly me and met expectations .first time user and sastified
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this SO MUCH!! It makes my face feel totally clean & refreshed & has helped clear scaring from acne & future breakouts!
Emily R.
Emily R.
Aberdeen, MD
Love this so much, it works great and does everything it advertises! I recommend this!
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
Expensive but totally worth it. Removes acne scars and prevents them from coming in.
Shea B.
Shea B.
This is great if you have acne scars. It's a little pricey but it does work!
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
The Obagi NuDerm System (for dry skin) part of the system has the Cleanser. The smell is light, and cleaned my face with out a harsh, tight feeling. This Cleanser is Pricey but it it well worth the money. Especially if using the whole Nu Derm System...Obagi Products are truly amazing..
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have sensitive skin this is your fave wash! Obagi is amazing and they stand behind their products. Not strong scented and works very well and cleans the skin leaving it smooth and blemish free
Keira H.