BY OBAGI

Step 1: Wash your hands to remove bacteria and dirt. Step 2: Remove any makeup. Step 3: Splash your face with warm water. Step 4: Apply a small amount of cleansing foam on your hands. Step 5: Cleanse from the neck up to the hairline in a circular motion. Step 6: Rinse with warm water and pat dry. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
LAURA R.
Love this cleaner! Removes heavy duty makeup and sunscreen!! My face feels clean and refreshed. What my skin afterwards is NOT.. NOT Sticky/filmy, NOT dry and NOT tight!
Have not had any breakouts since I started this product after having some hormonal breakouts monthly it seems.
This bottle last me about 6-7 months as you only need a very small amount. I use it in combination with my clarisonic Mia2Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink
Gris V.
Hayward, CA
Great smell! I love this cleanser!! I get this from my dermatologist office , it’s gentle and it gives me a great clean feeling. My face feels so refreshed after using this product. I have this on back order !!
Maddie V.
Summerville
OBAGI NU-DERM Foaming Gel 1 it’s pink! And it foams as you wash your face and makes you feel so clean and amazing! The foaming gel is for normal to oily skin!
Morgan H.
['Forest', 'VA'], VA
This is my favorite face wash in the world. When I went to college, I had terrible breakouts. And they wouldn't go away, until I started using this! It makes my face feel super clean, but it's not too harsh. The only downfall is the price- which I find worth it
Sadie A.
Best face was on the market! Suds and soaps. Cleans my skin completely without stripping it. Simple fragrance. Gentle. What’s not to love!