OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz

by Obagi Medical

Gradually Releases Retinol Helps Refine Appearance Helps Refine Skin Texture Promotes Clear Looking Skin Retinol 1.0 helps gradually release retinol, refining the appearance of skin texture and tone for clearer-looking skin.

What does it smell like ?
Start your review of OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz!
Uyen N.
Folsom, CA
OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz uploaded by Uyen N.
Purchased at: Amazon
Many people talk about Retinol, especially obagi 1.0. I think because this product works gently for all skin types. Therefore I had tried it for 2 months continuously but not seen much changes for my skin. The skin got dry, blister some, nothing else. Skin tone’s same with some break out, small pimples, large pores, wrinkles. Not help improve the skin texture as many ppl got. Maybe it not work for only me I think 🥲. For that reason, I came to see doctor and she prescribed me Tretinoin 0.05 which’s more effective than retinol as hope!
Maria O.
Estero, FL
OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz uploaded by Maria O.
Purchased at: Amazon
Es muy bueno ese retinol ves efecto inmediantamente y exfolia tambien la piel y debes utilizar siempre bloqueador solar
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz uploaded by Leigh J.
This is Obagi's retinol 1.0 formula. It's supposed to increase cell turnover resulting in younger looking skin and less fine lines and wrinkles. I've been using this on my decolletge for awhile now, but unfortunately I don't see much of a difference; however, I am dealing with quite a bit of sun damage in that area. Having said that, this product has not overwhelmed me with results thus far.
Yuliya V.
Redwood City, CA
OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz uploaded by Yuliya V.
Purchased at: Dermstore
Obagi Retinol 1.0% is stronger brother of Obagi360 Retinol 0.5% which is able to both - help and harm. ( see my review about Obagi360 0.5%) I used it 2 times per week, and the sensitivity increased again. Also peeling, dryness, and tightening of the skin appeared, but everything went away quickly. Of course, thanks to the earlier preparation of my skin with 0.5% retinol; otherwise, hello dermatitis‼ ️ Therefore, its effect is the same as that of 0.5%, but stronger. :) Photo: vision_by_me. OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz
Maggie R.
N Hollywood, CA
OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz uploaded by Maggie R.
I’ve been meaning to start using a retinol for quite some time now but have been putting it off because I hear that it is hard to break into and didn’t want to go through the “retinol reaction”. After talking to my aesthetician, she put me on a schedule and set me up with this one which I have been loving and have seen really great results from! I’ve been using it 3 times a week - every two days. I’m checking in with her in a couple days and will ease on up to 4 times a week pretty soon. It’s always so exciting to see positive results when your trying a new product!
Sarah M.
Redlands, CA
OBAGI Medical Retinol 1.0, 1 oz uploaded by Sarah M.
I’ve been using this for about two months and have really enjoyed it. It applies and soaks into the skin easily. I haven’t had any irritation and I’ve been combining it with the Obagi bu-derm blend and have had some of my melasma pigmentation actually peel off! I hope to see more results in the months to come
Chelsea S.
Burbank, CA
The best! I love a good, clean retinol cream, and everything else on par with this one is twice the price! It keeps my acne and bay and tightens all my pores. It is strong, so I use it every other night, sometimes every 2 nights, but I definitely see a difference when I go awhile without it. Very comparable to skinceuticals 1.0, both great products but this one doesn’t hurt the bank so much.
Janet G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
#Obagi Retinol 1.0 works phenomenal on my skin. It's the perfect combination, not too harsh or gentle, on point. Maybe a little price break when making a single purchase. 2nd time user! I like to use this time of year because I love the all water activities.
Jennifer Y.
Ocean Springs, MS
I’ve been using this for a few weeks and am loving it. I’m still using it every other night. I alternate between this and biossance lactic acid. It hasn’t dried or irritated my skin, but my skin has definitely approved in texture and appearance. [product:biossance-squalane-10%-lactic-acid-resurfacing-night-serum]
Angela  K.
Fremont, NE
This was the first product I had tried from the line Obagi, I'm not sure how I even heard of it. I'm new to all these products, brands and promises. The price tag is a bit steep for my budget and if I'm going to be spending that kind of money I want to see results, I know there is no instant gratification I'm not stupid but I do expect to see something within 2-3 weeks no longer than 30 days. I'm nearing the end of this tube and I'm finding it hard to get excited about applying it anymore. Maybe I don't need it or maybe I just need to keep using it as a proactive measure. I won't give it a bad review based on this.