Obagi Medical Obagi System Professional-C 10% Vitamin C Serum, 1-Ounce Bottle (30ml)

BY OBAGI

Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
The product I use it called c-clarifying serum with vitamin c 19% and hydroquinone 4%. It is prescription only and I got it from my dermatologist. It is pricey but it works!!! I’ve been using it for about 4 months and notice a huge difference in my skin! Most of my freckles (from sun damage) and dark spots are dramatically lightened!!! I will continue to use and repurchase in future. But so far in about 4 months I’ve only used a little more than half the bottle so even though it’s expensive, it lasts a long time since you only need a few drops.
Cassidy D.
Stillwater, OK
I cannot say enough good things about this vitamin C. It will literally transform your skin. It evens your skin tone, gets rid of fine lines, pores, breakouts, hydrates and so much more!! I have repurchased this twice. The price is high but it is definitely with it.
Lara R.
I have been using Obagi for 7 years now, specifically the Nu-Derm line. every once in a while I will add in the C-Serum 10% into the mix. I really really love the effects it has on my skin when I use it, but I do have one gripe about it...the smell the serum leaves on your hands. Even if I wash my hands right away I always have this strange smell until I stop using the product.