BY OBAGI

Megan C.
Cordova , AL
If you are suffering from hyperpigmentiom and Melasma than this is your go to!! The higher the percentage the pricey it gets but the product is so worth the price. It has a nice smell, it isn't oily, and is one of our top selling products at my work. I myself really push this product for people with hyperpigmentation bc when they buy it they come back in telling me how much it has really helped them!!
Elaina K.
Los Angeles, CA
This is one of my holy grails in terms of serums! I struggle with melasma, and this serum has helped brighten my complexion and make my skin look radiant. Its a super high-quality vitamin c, so I always know that I'm getting a lot of antioxidant support to help fight off free radical damage, which causes uneven complexion and dull texture that can occur from environmental stressors).
Erin W.
Vitamin C ester L-ascorbic acid breaks down quickly in water. If you want GREAT vitamin c look for fat soluble vitamin c or make sure there is NO water with your L-ascorbic. Otherwise you are wasting your money. Also look for Vitamin E with your C for about a 20% better absorption. Vit E (tocopherol acetate)