BY OBAGI

Obagi Nu Derma Clear Fix is hydroquinone-free treatment. Sun damage and hyperpigmentation age the complexion. Obagi Nu Derma Clear Fix works to fade dark spots and create a more even skin tone. This hydroquinone-free skin lightener helps minimize imperfections caused by melisma, sun damage, acne and more. The non-prescription formula is gentle yet effective as it works to clarify and brighten skin. Obagi Nu Derma Clear Fix also helps promote healthy cell renewal for a more radiant appearance. With continued use, this lightening cream gradually improves the look of blotchy and discolored skin. Minimizes dark spots with 7% arbutus, an extract from the bearberry plant Arbutus works by inhibiting tyrosine production, an enzyme responsible for dark spots Antioxidants protect skin and prevent future damage The hydroquinone-free formula will not irritate skin Diminish the appearance of sun damage and dark spots with Obagi Nu Derma Clear Fix. see more...

• Why does it say that this is in nuts and seeds? I want an...1 Answers
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
This is a great product for brightening the skin! It goes so great with the whole nu derm line! If your looking to brighten up your skin this is your product! It’s on the more spendy side but it does a fantastic job!
Erin W.
This cream is really awesome. I use the whole Nu derm line and obviously they all work hand in hand with each other. Clear and the Blender have definitely helped the appearance of my skin and have helped lightening my melasma. This line is the best thing ever and I definitely recommend it.
Christina G.
Dinuba, Ca
I love pistachios. They are just great to snack on. They have the good fat that your body needs. This brand is great. They have just enough salt in them and there are hardly any unopened shells. Great buy and healthy.
Coraima P.
San Bernardino, CA
I buy pistachios a LOT. When I say a lot, I mean about once a month or so. And as far as I'm concerned Keenan is the best. I get very few "bad ones" in the entire container, whether it's this one or the plastic bags I also buy. The saltiness is perfect, the size is perfect, and Keenan really knows how to sell in bulk.
Karen S.
Mcallen, TX
I have used this a lot and the results are to be flawless I always buy it as soon as I start running out
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
I used the original formula with hydroquinone and loved it. This one did not give me the same results. I would recommend using in conjunction with the Blend and using it consistently. Always remember to use SPF over it during the day.
Ashley G.
Camdenton, MO
Why does it say that this is in nuts and seeds? I want an actual review to see if this is worth it for my acne scars.