BY OBAGI

Obagi Clenziderm M.D. Acne System is a three step anti-acne system. The three products specifically formulated to work together for optimal acne control results. see more...

Avi c.
united states
Wow.. este producto para quitar las espinillas es genial!!! Yo batalle mucho y todavia sigo batallando con acne hormonal lla fuy a muchos dermatologos y demas, me an dado pastillas y otros productos, desde que encontre ese kit cambio mi cara por completo al principio me reseco la cara y seme puso algo rojita pero despues mi cara se acostumbro los tres pasos son essenciales!! Puedes empesar alternando un dia si un dia no si notas mucha resequedad o ardor... todos tenemos la piel diferente mas sencible o mas resistente ala resequedad etc. Ami todavia me sale acne pero lla no uso el tratamiento tan seguido y mi acne es mucho mas pequeño y menos bergonsoso lol. Este set de obagi cuesta un poco caro creo alrededor de 100 dolares, las cosas si uno se te termina antes que otra la puedes comprar por separado.el set es tamaño regular usalo cautelosamente para que te dure lo mas posible. Yo lo obtengo por internet y en muchas ocaciones me llega una cupon de poco descuento si te gustaria saber sobre el cupon mandame un mensage y con gusto te paso la info.tambien lo puedes obtener en clinicas dermatologas y spas. Yo recomiendo este producto por que ami me funciono y me gusta mucho!!!!
Katelyn L.
Baltimore
HOLY MOLY!!! This stuff is seriously amazing! It’s harsh, for sure, but it does the trick!! Nothing, and I mean, NOTHING has ever cleared up my acne so well. I have bought this system twice and still love it. Although it burns when you first begin using it, stick with it and that goes away as your acne does!! Totally worth the price and the burning for the incredible results
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
This is such an incredible product for anyone who suffers from acne, and I mean anyone. My brother is a teenager who suffers from acne and when he uses this product we notice a difference the next day. I'm 10 years older and use it for occasional breakouts (mostly stress and hormone based) and it's amazing. The benzoyl peroxide in it is micronized and so it is 10x smaller than most other b.p. products. Make sure to only get this through a physician who is authorized to sell it since there are lots of counterfeits out there. It's a bit of an investment initially, but even with 2x daily use it will last 4-6 months.
Chalsea P.
tampa
I’ve been using this product for about 5 months now and I’m very satisfied! This was recommended to me by my dermatologist for my acne prone skin. The salicylic acid in the cleanser and toner really helps to control any breakouts. Since I’ve had this product I’ve noticed a significant change in my skin. I rarely get any breakouts and if I do, I use the therapeutic lotion (which also targets the breakouts) and they are gone within a day. This set is not cheap but it’s worth it. I highly recommend!
Joanna A.
I have tried everything else and nothing has worked this well. It is really helping my skin. I have been using it for a month and my acne has definately decreased. I am hoping with more time it will completely go away.
Leslie T.
Aurora, CO
I can’t say enough good things about this acne system! It has cleared up my face without leaving it dry or peeling. My acne wasn’t extreme but I had enough break outs during the month that I needed to do something. The system is a little pricey but it’s well worth it! I highly recommend it.
Lauren L.
new york
This is a great system!! Very expensive though! Truthfully the facewash in this system is the best and the only must have! The lotion and spot treatment are strong for me as I have sensitive skin so I can’t use them often because they burn my face!
Hailey B.
New Iberia, LA
Didn’t do much for me. The face wash feels nice but I don’t think it did anything. The toner does do a decent job at drying up pimples but doesn’t seem to prevent new ones from forming
ashley f.
Twin Falls
So far has been working amazing! To begin with, it burned my face, but after the first couple times, it stopped. It never overly dries my face, even if I don't use moisturizer. Love it!
Courtney R.
Menomonee Falls
I have tried everything out there for my acne. This product is by far the best out there. It is expensive, but definitely worth the investment for your skin. This kit usually lasts about 5 months when used correctly. It did cause a little redness and drying at first, but that went away for me the more I used it.

back