Obagi Medical

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Through a gentle exfoliation process facilitated by ultra-fine resurfacing crystals, it effectively eliminates accumulated dead cells, dirt, and impurities, leading to a refreshed and revitalized. My favourite part of any mask is its smell and how easily you can apply it onto your skin and then take it off and of course the results so let's break it down. The Obagi microdermabrasion polish smells divine, like citrus smell of fresh cut oranges. The mask itself is a bit hard in texture so you need the scooping tool to get it out and make sure your face is wet and your hands are warm so you have no problems applying it and of course a little goes a long way. Apply it all over your face and leave it on for about 10-15 minutes, you will know when it's time to rinse the mask off. The mask kind of harden and tingled a bit after, but I had some trouble easily rinsing it off of my face since it formed a film like consistency on my face and would not wash off easily best is to take a wash cloth to rinse it off without struggle. My skin texture was soft and tightened, while being hydrated and moisturized at the same time. The polish is not for everyone and specially for very sensitive skin.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I am a big fan of Obagi products, and this one does not disappoint. I love the roller applicator. You turn the roller top to release the product. Then, you turn it back to stop the release, but you can continue to use the roller to spread the product across your skin. It feels wet for a minute, but it does sink in. There is a definite change in the appearance of my neck skin. It looks healthier and is well moisturized. At this point, I can't tell if it is doing permanent repair/tightening, or if it is just improving the appearance temporarily. Regardless, I do like the product. The tube does hold a good quantity of product, so it should last for a while. If you're looking for a potent and clinically proven treatment for neck and décolletage aging, the Obagi ELASTIderm® Neck and Décolleté Concentrate is a strong contender. Its multi-action formula, unique applicator, and promising results are attractive, but the high price point and potential side effects should be considered carefully.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have sensitive skin which makes it hard for me to pick a skincare products. I’ve been using this for 3 months and I am enjoying it so far. A little goes a long way and I love the fresh, minty feeling after I use it. The only downside I found is that it can be drying. Overall if you have acne prone skin, this is great choice!