BY LIVING PROOF

-A perfecting & protective eye concealer-Works as an add-on product to the Living Proof Neotensil Daily Under-Eye Reshaping Procedure-Provides a non-surgical solution that rapidly reduces the appearance of under-eye bags & wrinkles-Shields skin against... see more...

Danny T.
Mission, TX
I love using lose powder and I definitely love this one. It always meets my expectations and I use it so often that I need to get a new one! I got this at Target for a really good price and I definitely recommend this
Emily B.
This under eye powder is great! Covers so well and stays all day! I was super impressed!
Courtney O.
I have terrible under eye bags that I can't get rid of and I want to try something out and this looks worth while but I'm worried about it being powdery and photographing poorly.