Obagi Elastiderm Eye Cream uploaded by Erin A.

BY OBAGI

Restorative Elasticity Complex Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Cream is a one of a kind topical eye treatment that works to bring back lift, snap and resilience to the delicate skin around the eyes. Using a proprietary Restorative Elasticity Complex, it s clinically proven to help replenish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as two weeks. For normal to dry skin or for those who prefer the rich consistency of a cream. see more...

• Is this product worth trying considering the price? Thanks!2 Answers
Miri T.
This is my favorite eye cream, whenever I run out and use another I can tell the difference. I saw someone on YouTube recommend it and glad they did. I don’t have hardly any crows feet, but the tiny lines I have are almost gone and it seems to brighten up the under eye. I recommend it for those with a very dry under eye area.
Leslie T.
Aurora , CO
I would recommend this eye cream to everyone. It’s a bit pricey but work the cost. It really makes a difference in under eye circles and fine lines as well as making the skin around the eye firmer. It also smell pleasant. I don’t use anything else.
Andrea E.
Los Angeles , CA
Although I personally didn’t have bad under eye circles or wrinkles. What I did have is completely gone! My under eyes are so smooth and used day and night is the best. The cream itself is very smooth and just the right consistency of thickness. Not too runny but not an overkill either. It feels amazing and is killing my under bags ☠️!
member-79f71
Review for: Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream 0.5 oz more...
I have been using this for over 10 years. It’s the one I always go back to after switching and at 50 years old I think it has kept the major line and wrinkles at bay.
member-df386
I do like this eye cream. Very little goes a long way. Over time this cream has helped to minimize the wrinkles and crepiness around the eyes. It's not scented and soaks right into the skin. The only thing I wish it did was tighten.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This #eye-treatment is NOT a moisturizer. It is a firming treatment. Do not expect this to add hydration. I use this daily and it helps to smooth the under eye wrinkles and give me a more rested appearance. If you are wanting more moisture under your eyes, you will need to also apply a eye-specific moisturizer.
Cori R.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream 0.5 oz more...
This is an amazing product! Not only did it hydrate but it also helps to tighten the eye area! As an esthetician I'm always looking for the next best product, and this is it! Everyone needs a good eye cream!
ray w.
South Bend, IN
This is another of my daughters products I have tried. Being a grandpa, my skin needs the attention. This really helps firm the winless around my eyes, as well as my forehead.
tara h.
Benson, AZ
Obagi is one of the best face brands out there. This leaves my eyes moisturized and keeps my fine lines from getting worse. Love Obagi all products
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
This stuff is worth the price. I used to sell at at aed spa I worked at. I've seen so many before and after photos not to believe in this product.
Nicole W.
Vincent
Is this product worth trying considering the price? Thanks!