OBAGI Daily Care Foaming Cleanser uploaded by melissa y.

BY OBAGI

Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Treatment 1 Removes dirt and excess oil, leaving skin clean and refreshed. ; see more...

• "I started using it once a day so I could get use to it." in 1 review
  • "I used this a few years ago when I was working for a dermatologist and my skin cleared up rather quickly." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this product" in 1 review
  • "Love it and would recommend for anyone with acne prone skin! " in 1 review
  • "recommend if you have oily/acne prone skin because this works wonders!" in 1 review
Lori J.
Lori J.
I love this cleanser, it cleared my stubborn acne and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean without being too harsh
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Tustin , CA
I have struggled with acne for so long and within a few days of using this cleansing soap my face cleared up completely! I was so amazed and happy with the results. So worth it
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Anderson
I have tried so many different products to help with breakouts! This is by far my favorite! I never have to worry about breakouts!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using Clenziderm for years now. I absolutely love it. It keeps my acne in check! It doesn't dry out my skin like most acne cleansers do.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
I have struggled with breakouts for years and have tried everything. I am so glad I found Obagi products. This cleanser is amazing! Since I have stared using it I have had less breakouts and clearer skin! My face always feels amazing after washing it with this. The smell can be strong at first but you get used to it after using it. I will not using anything else but this face wash! I do with the price was better but I am a firm believer in paying for something if it works!
Jacqueline n.
Jacqueline n.
This product when used with the kit it is a part of is a miracle worker! I used this a few years ago when I was working for a dermatologist and my skin cleared up rather quickly.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
My mom got me hooked on this product a few years ago. My skin was always breaking out, which was not cool. This cleanser, along with the moisturizer (which had SPF) saved my face! It left my skin feeling great, not too oily, and not too dry.
Mo H.
Mo H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great way to scrub away dirt and oil from your face! I've never heard about before I tried it but now I love it.
thao l.
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This acne cleanser and whole kit save my face!! I wasted so much money and time from buying drugstore to highend products to get rid of my acne.
I seen results in just 4 days. My acne is all over my jawline and cheeks, everyday I wake up with more. This cleanser makes your skin feels so clean and fresh from thd tingling. My raise acne reduce in couple days and it stop popping up more. Best thing ever!! Try this if all has fail, if it wasn't for this I was going into depression that my face was at its worse.
Will repurchase!!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried all acne products (including proactive) & this is the only thing
I saw improve my skin! I barley have any breakouts now!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Fullerton, CA
Is this better for preventing acne or treating acne? Also is it effective for adult acne?
Steph L.
Steph L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have severe acne just pimples around my forehead. Will this product be too harsh for me? I also have combo skin, a little more on dry side.