Obagi Clinical
Vitamin C Suncare Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen 17 oz/ 48 g

Obagi Clinical Vitamin C Suncare Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen 1.7 oz/ 48 g

by Obagi Clinical

A sunscreen that is formulated with L-ascorbic acid for complete protection. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and OilySkincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Pores, Dullness and Uneven Texture Formulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- 10% L-ascorbic acid: Potent antioxidant that helps address uneven skin tone, wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness- 3% Avobenzone, 8% Homosalate, 5% Octisalate, 3% Oxybenzone, 2.79% Octocrylene: Protect skin from the rays that cause premature aging and skin cancer.

So wamma try this! Is it just a sunscreen or is it like a moisturizer or serum also? Plus how does it work with makeup and does it leave a white cast on ur face? Also did it actually help with hyperpigmentation also?
Start your review of Obagi Clinical Vitamin C Suncare Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen 1.7 oz/ 48 g!
Carrie C.
CedarCity
I love all Obagi products but since I have fair skin this is my favorite. I like the light scents in this lotion and I don’t smell like I am a pine colada! It doesn’t cause breakouts and is thin weight on my skin. It is the best for daily use sun screen.
Christina M.
Pike Road
In the south sunscreen is a daily! Protect you face against harmful rays under makeup and don’t rely on your foundation alone