Obagi Clinical
Vitamin C Eye Brightener 05 oz/ 15 mL

Obagi Clinical Vitamin C Eye Brightener 0.5 oz/ 15 mL

by Obagi Clinical

An eye brightener that is designed to energize tired-looking eyes and help minimize signs of aging. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and OilySkincare Concerns: Dark Circles, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Kinetin+ Complex: Clinically shown to minimize the signs of skin aging, to help refresh and renew skin's youthful look- Adaptogen Complex: Yeast ferment and adaptogen rhodiola rosea that hydrates and energizes the look of tired skin around the eyes.

Is this product worth the price point? Iโ€™ve heard so many great things about Obagi, but the price point makes me hesitant to try it out.
Start your review of Obagi Clinical Vitamin C Eye Brightener 0.5 oz/ 15 mL!
Vane B.
I love this product is Absolutely amazing!!!! Very soon after you start using you can see the results, Visible Clear Brighter skin #obagi ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
Wendi F.
Simpsonville, SC
This is the perfect add on to your Obagi 360 program. Especially treating those under eye circles. It brightens and treats the more you use. I definitely recommend this product for anyone who has problems with under eye circles
Becky H.
Gallatin
I love, love, love Obagi products. I would recommend this and I would also use this again. They work beautifully!
Heather M.
Ontario, CA
I LOVE obagi and didn't think twice about purchasing this because they have such quality products however this has done absolutely nothing for my eyes and I am super disappointed I paid $60 for it. It's way overpriced and I will not purchase again. It also leaves a weird flakey texture behind.
Rose P.
Guntersville, AL
This is one of the better products Ive used. Definitely saw an improvement and after using this Iโ€™m considering leaving the SkinMedica behind and jumping on the Obagi train.
Christina M.
Pike Road
Eyes have such thin skin I always hesitate typing new products. Obagi is always first rate and this is fantastic. It took about 6 weeks but fine lines started to diminish and the skin under my eyes looked brighter. Iโ€™d recommend this but be patient for results.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Nice tingling sensation, leaves eyes brighter and former. Not much product is needed and worth the money. One of the better eye creams I have used. Will be buying again and would recommend.
Mara A.
Este producto tambiรฉn me gusta ya que esta marca fue recomendada por mi dermatรณloga. Considero que esta marca es de las mejores para tratar el acnรฉ. Mi piel ha cambiado demasiado desde que utilizo sus productos.