Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsObagi Clinical
Vitamin C+ Arbutin Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

Obagi Clinical Vitamin C+ Arbutin Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL

by Obagi Clinical

A serum that helps minimize the signs of aging and dark spots for a brighter complexion. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and OilySkincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and ElasticityFormulation: SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Arbutin: Nature-identical skin brightening agent- 10% L-Ascorbic Acid: Antioxidant that helps address uneven skin tone, wrinkles, loss of firmness, and dullness.

Has anyone used this hyperpigmentation from acne?
Has anyone under 30’s used this serum?Is it a good serum?
[product:obagi-clinical-vitamin-c-arbutin-brightening-serum-1-oz/-30-ml] : how long does it take to see the difference ( progress) with black spots, approximately ?
Start your review of Obagi Clinical Vitamin C+ Arbutin Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL!
tamari T.
Brooklyn, NY
Obagi Clinical Vitamin C+ Arbutin Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by tamari T.
First of all, thanks to Influencer for sending me these products for such an opportunity, I could not dare to buy because of the price, I have used the product several times and I am very satisfied, do not be afraid, the price justifies the quality #obagi #influenster #complimentar #love #voxbox #gift #lovelyskin
Jill M.
Urich, MO
Obagi Clinical Vitamin C+ Arbutin Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Jill M.
I received this complimentary of Influenster to test out. It comes in a nice blue bottle and a dropper. I was disappointed that it didn’t have a scent. I used it after exfoliating on my face, (I used 5 drops, but you can use 5-7 according to the directions.) It wasn’t greasy, which is good, but it didn’t go on as smoothly as I thought it should. I give it three stars because it does help with dryness.
Ancy D.
Philadelphia, PA
Thus is awesome! The serum absorbs straight into your skin. I could tell a difference in skin tone within few uses! The brand has also higher strength options which I might try next time!
Jessica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Received this as part of a campaign. This is one of the best vitamin c oils I've ever tried. It absorbs quickly into the skin with no irritation. Leaves the skin hydrated and prepped for moisturizer or makeup application. Highly recommended.
Carmen D.
Hallandle Bch, FL
The only thing that helped my melasma. After or fancy I’ve dealt with a lot of dark patches on my face. It was horrible! I was recommend Obagi and it works but you have to keep up with it! Also, some peeling might occur.
KayLeigh L.
Augusta, GA
I REALLY love this vitamin C serum! My esthetician used this on me a few months ago and I ended up purchasing it because I loved it so much. It visibly brightens and makes my face, neck, and my décolletage smooth and soft. It does have a citrusy smell but it isn’t over-powering. This should be kept out of direct sunlight. I’m on the fence about fragrance and alcohol being 2 of the maybe 5 ingredients but I can’t argue with the results.
michelle S.
Bronx, NY
Obagi Clinical Vitamin C+ Arbutin Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by michelle S.
Love it my skin liking this serum im using this for a month goes smooth easy application abrosb fast one thing bother me now the smell its becoming strong but after absorb smells gone, im not sensitive about the smell i can tolerate a soon as the product working on me.. i highly recommend this
Kristine S.
I received this item from Influenster to review and I wanted to use it for a while to give it an honest review. Compared to other vitamin C serums, I feel like I have not noticed a significant difference. I actually feel as if my face is breaking out a bit more.
Domonique B.
Gardena, CA
This is an amazing product! My hyperpigmentation has lightened so much. I have a nice medium dark golden complexion and very oily skin. Since using this, my skin is much more even! It does sting if you have any open skin, but I don't mind. I've been using this about two weeks now and even though the price is higher than I prefer, if you suffer from hyperpigmentation, this product is a must! I'll have to post a picture once I'm done with the bottle.
Trinity F.
Tulsa, OK
Obagi Clinical Vitamin C+ Arbutin Brightening Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Trinity F.
I have used many a vitamin c serum, so to say that this was not what I was expecting is an understatement. It smells like alcohol, which is the first ingredient listed. As someone with dry skin... yikes. However, it does sit well on the skin. I will not be buying this product even though I am thankful to Influenster for letting me try it.