Obagi Clinical
Retinol 05 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g

Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g

by Obagi Clinical

An elegant retinol formula that helps improve skin tone, texture, and minimize imperfections. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and OilySkincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Dark SpotsFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Entrapped Retinol: Helps deliver a concentrated retinol to gradually minimize irritation- Chamomile, Green Tea, and White Tea Extracts: Botanicals with antioxidant properties that help to calm and soothe skin.

i just recently started using a product with retinol and now the creases of a little on my cheeks and right in between my eyes are dry and peeling is this normal? Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g ?
I got this product as a Bday present?what do you guys think about it?
Start your review of Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g!
Amanda-Kay P.
Houston
This is serious anti aging skincare, y'all! Apply at night after cleansing and wait 30 mnutes before applying night moisturizer. Be sure to use daily sunscreen while using this product, as skin will become more sensitive to the sun. You will begin to notice flaking of the skin within about a week of use. This is normal. DO NOT PICK AT OR PEEL SKIN OFF! Allow skin to slough off naturally, or use an exfoliant to help. I find using a good daily/nightly moisturizer helps decrease dryness while using this product. Allow a good month to start seeing more even skin tone and smoother texture. DO NOT GIVE UP OR STOP USING! Optimal results will be a achieved with consistent use. Great product!
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
I received this product as a complimentary sample from influenster. love this product it goes on so smooth and does exactly what it says it's going to do. It's not to thick or leave a residue on your skin. It goes well with moisturizer, and primer, and toner. Honestly you can't even tell it's there. It didn't break out my skin and I am In love definitely go try it out. It goes on so smooth and did not leave my face red or make it dry and crack or anything. Obagi clinical is a little pricey but definitely worth the price I would buy it when this runs out. I have oily and combination skin. I think it's great for all skin types. Go check it out
Victoria M.
Durango, CO
So far I don't think it's doing what I had hoped it would. I was using it every other night at first but noticed my skin started breaking out reallyyy bad so I started using it once a week and still, I break out every time I use it. :/ It was over $50 even on sale so I'm really sad it isn't working. I got it because I was told it would change my whole skincare game. Unfortunately I'm going to be trying to return it. The thing about retinol or anything else in that family is how freaking expensive they are. You probably have to drop a lot of money to find the kind that's suited for your skin. For now, I'm still looking.
Amena A.
Valley Stream, NY
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g uploaded by Amena A.
I found that the product spilled out when I first opened it unfortunately. Besides that I like how it didn’t irritate my skin but I did only use it 3x a week to allow my skin to adjust to the retinol. It is pricey so I don’t know if I would purchase it full price.
Livia M.
Wauwatosa, WI
First of all I want to start off by saying I had received this product complimentary for testing purposes...but even though I did not pay for this, I will give my honest review as I always do. I am a professional makeup artist and I am very in tune with facial care products. First of all- the price point for this cream is great. I have been using this in conjunction with the vitamin c brightening serum (that was also complementary due to testing purposes- see my other review for that product as well, if you’re considering it- its fantastic!) My skin has never looked or felt better. I don’t even need to wear make up! It’s evened out my skin tone and taken away my blemishes, as promised. I will continue to keep using these products once I run out of the ones I have now. They are worth every penny! It says to use at night, which I do. But I also use the brightening serum and this cream in the morning too. I put some on my face, neck and top of my hands (places that show aging) and these products are miracle workers. I want to thank Influenster and Obagi Clinical for the opportunity to receive these products as a complimentary gift, even if it’s for testing purposes...because now I will be a returning customer. I am going to look into more of Obagi’s products and see what else I am going to purchase. The serum and this cream together, also make a great make up primer. My make up just glides right on. Anyways I 10/10 recommend this product! #complimentary #sponsored
Rikki R.
Philadelphia, PA
I was so excited when I found out they were sending this to me because I have seen Obagi products in Med Spa’s and always wanted to try them. I just open it and when I went to squeeze out some product, half of the tube exploded out of the wrong end and got all over my pants. I obviously can’t say how well the product works but the packaging is definitely not great.
Roksana R.
Morgan Hill, CA
This was my first time trying rational. I was scared at first, because I do have sensitive skin. I started out with Obagi 0.5 regional cream. I applied at night and made sure to use sunscreen in the morning. I did not feel any sensitivity on my skin. I noticed very minor dryness around my mouth area, but I made sure to moisturizer my face very well. I used to break out a lot. Hormonal break outs, and random break outs. My face would be clear for 2 days and boom here comes another break out. After using this for 4 weeks I can finally say my face never looked this good. This helped me with my acne so much, and I’ll never stop using this. After I finish this I’ll get the 1.0 retinol since my face used to this. Definitely recommend this product.
Corinne P.
Wilmington, DE
I used this for awhile but found it wasn’t as strong as the prescription versions. Never really felt like it was working. I have very sensitive skin and the prescription gel in this concentration works wonders.
Kristianne S.
I got a facial recently and they recommended using a retinal cream every night. I’ve start this a week ago and am loving it so far!
Becky H.
Gallatin
I love Obagi products. They are expensive but work great! Definitely would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
il y a 9 mois
Lisa B. il y a 5 mois
Yes, it is normal, however if you’d like to cut down on the side effects you can apply a thin layer of moisturizer on your face before applying the retinol.