BeautyFaceFacial SkincareObagi Clinical
Retinol 05 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g

Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g

by Obagi Clinical

An elegant retinol formula that helps improve skin tone, texture, and minimize imperfections. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and OilySkincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Dark SpotsFormulation: CreamHighlighted Ingredients:- Entrapped Retinol: Helps deliver a concentrated retinol to gradually minimize irritation- Chamomile, Green Tea, and White Tea Extracts: Botanicals with antioxidant properties that help to calm and soothe skin.

I always end the night with a retinol product at least 3 times a week? I look ageless. Definitely not the age people think I am.
i just recently started using a product with retinol and now the creases of a little on my cheeks and right in between my eyes are dry and peeling is this normal? Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g ?
I got this product as a Bday present?what do you guys think about it?
Start your review of Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g!
Jennifer W.
Henderson, NV
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g uploaded by Jennifer W.
I have the retinol 1.0 and it works amazingly. I like the packaging. You just pump a small amount and viola. The strength is great and does not burn my skin. I recommend this brand. [product:obagi-clinical-retinol-05-retexturizing-cream-1-oz/-28-g]
Thuy H.
Austin, TX
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g uploaded by Thuy H.
Obagi retinol 1.0 is the first retinol I tried. The result was average. It did even my skin color in the morning but nothing else. The smell is horrible. I think it's more suitable for someone who is new to retinol but I would not recommend it. I prefer using stronger retinol.
Marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g uploaded by Marci S.
This isn't the same strength retinol but it is the same brand. The retinol is a higher percentage at 1.0 and is an amazing retinol for those whose skin is already acclimated to retinol. It's a tube but the top has a cute little pump which I love as it keeps the retinol stabilized rather than in a jar. This retinol retails for $74 at Dermstore but it's so worth it. Obagi products, all of their products are five star, they always send samples and the shipping is amazingly fast. Customer service is outstanding!
Morgan  P.
Paducah , KY
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g uploaded by Morgan  P.
Honestly I haven't heard of OBAGI.MD UNTIL my plastic surgeon shown it to me. I was new to the medical skincare.. wow! I earned fast medical Grade and awesome skincare. OBAGI MD is a game changer. I use it daily. Give it a try you won't regret it!
Amanda P.
Big Timber, MT
This is serious anti aging skincare, y'all! Apply at night after cleansing and wait 30 mnutes before applying night moisturizer. Be sure to use daily sunscreen while using this product, as skin will become more sensitive to the sun. You will begin to notice flaking of the skin within about a week of use. This is normal. DO NOT PICK AT OR PEEL SKIN OFF! Allow skin to slough off naturally, or use an exfoliant to help. I find using a good daily/nightly moisturizer helps decrease dryness while using this product. Allow a good month to start seeing more even skin tone and smoother texture. DO NOT GIVE UP OR STOP USING! Optimal results will be a achieved with consistent use. Great product!
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
I received this product as a complimentary sample from influenster. love this product it goes on so smooth and does exactly what it says it's going to do. It's not to thick or leave a residue on your skin. It goes well with moisturizer, and primer, and toner. Honestly you can't even tell it's there. It didn't break out my skin and I am In love definitely go try it out. It goes on so smooth and did not leave my face red or make it dry and crack or anything. Obagi clinical is a little pricey but definitely worth the price I would buy it when this runs out. I have oily and combination skin. I think it's great for all skin types. Go check it out
Victoria M.
Durango, CO
So far I don't think it's doing what I had hoped it would. I was using it every other night at first but noticed my skin started breaking out reallyyy bad so I started using it once a week and still, I break out every time I use it. :/ It was over $50 even on sale so I'm really sad it isn't working. I got it because I was told it would change my whole skincare game. Unfortunately I'm going to be trying to return it. The thing about retinol or anything else in that family is how freaking expensive they are. You probably have to drop a lot of money to find the kind that's suited for your skin. For now, I'm still looking.
Amena  A.
Valley Stream, NY
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g uploaded by Amena  A.
I found that the product spilled out when I first opened it unfortunately. Besides that I like how it didn’t irritate my skin but I did only use it 3x a week to allow my skin to adjust to the retinol. It is pricey so I don’t know if I would purchase it full price.
Livia G.
Wauwatosa, WI
First of all I want to start off by saying I had received this product complimentary for testing purposes...but even though I did not pay for this, I will give my honest review as I always do. I am a professional makeup artist and I am very in tune with facial care products. First of all- the price point for this cream is great. I have been using this in conjunction with the vitamin c brightening serum (that was also complementary due to testing purposes- see my other review for that product as well, if you’re considering it- its fantastic!) My skin has never looked or felt better. I don’t even need to wear make up! It’s evened out my skin tone and taken away my blemishes, as promised. I will continue to keep using these products once I run out of the ones I have now. They are worth every penny! It says to use at night, which I do. But I also use the brightening serum and this cream in the morning too. I put some on my face, neck and top of my hands (places that show aging) and these products are miracle workers. I want to thank Influenster and Obagi Clinical for the opportunity to receive these products as a complimentary gift, even if it’s for testing purposes...because now I will be a returning customer. I am going to look into more of Obagi’s products and see what else I am going to purchase. The serum and this cream together, also make a great make up primer. My make up just glides right on. Anyways I 10/10 recommend this product! #complimentary #sponsored
Maribeth O.
Honesdale, PA
This stuff is the real deal. I've used prescription tretinoin in the past and this is very similar. I just started using it and I'm having the same initial peeling and some redness. I decided to use it three times a week to start. After two weeks, I'm already seeing a reduction in fine lines and a smoother complexion. My skin does feel a bit drier during the day so I've been using a heavier moisturizer. This is so much cheaper than the prescription -- I will continue to use this and buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
il y a 2 ans
Marci S. il y a 10 mois
Completely normal. I also use Obagi 1% retinol and I no longer peel but I've been using it for over a year now. Stick with it. It's worth it!