BeautyFaceFacial SkincareObagi Medical
Obagi Clinical Retinol 05 Retexturizing Cream

Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream

by Obagi Medical

What it is: An elegant retinol formula that helps improve skin tone, texture, and minimize imperfections.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Dark Spots

Formulation: Cream

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Entrapped Retinol: Helps deliver a concentrated retinol to gradually minimize irritation.
- Chamomile, Green Tea, and White Tea Extracts: Botanicals with antioxidant properties that help to calm and soothe skin.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also non-acnegenic, hypoallergenic, and cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: This formula features retinol entrapped in micro-sponges that gradually release to help minimize irritation, while softening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Retinol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bisabolol, Ascorbic Acid, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Suggested Usage:
-Apply one full pump to the face in the evening.
-Gently smooth onto the skin until absorbed.

I have combo acne prone skin with little tiny white bumps probably malessezia on my forehead so I would like to start on the retinal bandwagon however I don’t know if I should start with the obaji clinical or drunk elephant retinol?which one would be more effective?
Was this product irritating- purging, redness, dryness at all?
I saw this has retinol in it and I was wondering if it worked for acne and wrinkles
Start your review of Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream!
Danielle D.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Danielle D.
First off, I did receive this product free and complementary for testing purposes, however I will be purchasing this!
Brandy T.
Greenville, SC
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Brandy T.
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Brandy T.
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream this product has really made my skin less dull and more evened out I received this product as a complimentary sample from #influenster @influenster I can't wait to see how it transforms my skin over the next few weeks. Defiantly recommend to others. #complimentary #sponsored #voxbox #campaign
Leslie O.
Denver, CO
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Leslie O.
I got this complementary product sample from influenster to test out and review. The pump takes a minute to get some cream out. I rather be a easy like getting lip balm out but after a few days trying it out, I like it. No fragrance so that's a must for me. I have sensitive skin and any strong fragrance makes me break out. The cream does give a shinny bright look. A little oily but it absorbs after a while. 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼❤️ Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream 1 oz/ 28 g
Sherihan M.
Simi Valley, CA
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Sherihan M.
Purchased at: Sephora
obagiclinical 0.5 retinol retexturizing cream was the first retinol product I’ve tried and I love using it. It’s a perfect beginner retinol. It’s neither irritating nor too much drying out the skin. This is a light weight cream and get quickly absorbs into the skin. No fragrance whatsoever I use 3-4 times a week at night and when I use this I just use only moisturizer in addition no other products. I want to get most results out of it. My skin tends to be drier side so I was being cautious not to add other actives with this product. Just taking it slowly. I’ve finished first tube and got my 2nd from @sephora I stopped using this in between while I was testing other products and I could really see the difference in texture vs when I was using this. I decided to incorporate it back to my skincare routine it greatly improved my skin texture and reduced breakouts I highly recommend this retinol for those who are looking for lower strength but effective retinol product. Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream
Chelsea E.
Saginaw, MI
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Chelsea E.
Bomb dot com! Two days in and I’m seeing results! This stuff is so worth the price! Buy it now and add it to your nighttime routine, trust me! I’m always on the hunt for a new retinol and I have found it!
Ecaterina  B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Ecaterina  B.
Really enjoyed using this retinol product, I've got it complimentary for testing purposes. The package comes with a pump what it pretty nice, the formula is rich and absorbs pretty quickly. I've been using this cream over 3 weeks and see a difference in my skin: it has less texture, hydration on point, my smile lines and ones on forehead seem to appear less. I've noticed that my foundation is not cracking in my lines that is awesome! Definitely repurchase this product!
Mariyam I.
Baytown, TX
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Mariyam I.
I liked the moisturizing effect and skin feels great. Doesn't smell so great. Still using it so will update its effect after adequate use
Michelle  S.
Bronx, NY
Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream uploaded by Michelle  S.
I recieved this obagi retinol 0.5 cream complimentary from influenster for testing purposes..this is my first time using retinol so i wasn't so sure what to expect but was always intrested to incorporate into my skin care routine, i used this for 3 weeks now and being that im new and i dont like to flake as it says in the package so i used it once a week only.so far its good and nothing changing on my skin sometimes drying but thats it, probobly i have to used it maybe twice a week so i can see the better result,so far its just a cream to me and light weight absorb nicely..ill follow up review if any changes..
Rachel O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using this every other night and I love it so far. I know retinol can make you dry or red but I have not had ANY problems with this. I love the way my face looks in the morning. Sounds crazy but I feel like my skin looks younger! I’m curious to see how long this will last because the tube is a little smaller than I thought it would be!
Candice F.
Morgantown, WV
This is an amazing product. In about 2 weeks I saw results. At first my skin became a little irritated by the cream but I used it 3 times a week and the irritation went away.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nadezda G.
il y a 3 ans
Kelly R. il y a 3 ans
This has changed my skin in the week I used it! I freaking love it no sensitivity no peeling I’m in love!
Caitlin  N.
Ashland, KY
il y a 3 ans
Jenny J. il y a 3 ans
Yes, I don't have horrible acne but when I was using this reguarly I had little to no breakouts and it worked wonders on my skin texture. I had to quit using it for about a week or so because my skin got so dry. I reintroduced it into my routine every other day with a heavy moisturizer at night. I do recommend!