Obagi Clinical Kinetin+ Hydrating Eye Cream

by Obagi Medical

What it is: An eye treatment that is designed to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity

Formulation: Cream

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Kinetin+ Complex: Clinically shown to minimize the signs of skin aging.
- Ceramides and Lipids: Helps relieve dry skin and reduce moisture loss by supplementing the skin's natural moisture barrier, resulting in increased skin hydration.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide Complex: Peptides to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also hypoallergenic and cruelty-free.

What Else You Need to Know: Kinetin+ Complex, nature-identical synthesized plant growth factors, have been clinically shown to minimize signs of aging, to help refresh and renew skin’s youthful look.

Ingredients: Water​,​ Cetyl Alcohol​,​ Silica​,​ PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate​,​ Octyldodecyl Myristate,​ PEG-12 Glyceryl Dimyristate,​ Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride​,​ Glycerin​,​ Saccharide Isomerate​,​ Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate​,​ Lactobacillus Ferment,​ Tetrasodium EDTA​,​ Dimethicone​,​Kinetin, Zeatin, Ceremide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Algae Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ethoxydiglycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyurethante-40, Ethylhexyglycerin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Xanthan Gum, Lechithin, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Hydrochloric Acid.

Suggested Usage:
-Apply one pump around the eye, twice daily.

Has anyone else noticed new dark skin spots with use of Obagi Clinical Kinetin+ Hydrating Eye Cream ? I've always had dark circles but never dark skin spots.
Is this good for wrinkles ?
Fell in love with the Obagi acne line I’ve been trying and would love to add an eye cream to my routine, is this one others recommend?
Start your review of Obagi Clinical Kinetin+ Hydrating Eye Cream!
Houma, LA
Love this eye cream. Feels great on your skin, not too thick or sticky which i love in face products. My under eye bags seem smaller & brighter
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I did see a little difference but it was little dry on my skin I don’t maybe because I have combination skin type but overall not bad at all
Shepherd, MI
This is amazing. It does a really nice job moisturizing underneath my eyes while also making my puffiness go down under my eyes.
Ypsilanti, MI
Hydrating, plumping, and everything you’d want in an eye cream! Feels very lush on the skin and absorbs quickly.
Edgerton, WI
Super hydrating! Really helped my parched winter skin. Will purchase again in the Fall when the air turns dry again.
New Iberia, LA
Works wonderfully. It keeps my eye area hydrated, and also helps with dark spots and puffiness. It works very well.
Palmdale , CA
Love this for smoothing under the eye . Light weight no strong scent . Not greasy works verry well
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I didn’t feel like this product was super hydrating. I was disappointed in the product after use
Gadsden, AL
Very hydrating, non greasy. I enjoyed it. Not sure if it did anything per se. but pretty good.
Madison, AL
Great product, a little goes a long way. I definitely saw results after a few days of use.