Obagi Clenziderm Pore Therapy
Obagi Clenziderm Pore Therapy
By OBAGI
Dina K.

Has this helped anyone with cystic acne?

Kim P.
Kim P.
1 year, 1 month ago
This specific product worked great for my cystic acne. I no longer get the large enflamed cysts. If I do breakout they are tiny and only noticeable to be. I won't use any other treatment!
Sahar S.
Sahar S.
Los angeles , CA
1 year, 2 months ago
OBAGI is great for cystic acne. I used this for three weeks straight and saw such a huge difference in my skin. Although it didn't "cure" cystic acne for me - it did reduce the flares.