OBAGI ClenziDerm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana a.OBAGI ClenziDerm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion uploaded by Dara C.OBAGI ClenziDerm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion uploaded by Contessa F.

BY OBAGI

Benzoyl Peroxide 5% 2 SoluZyl Technology™ delivers medication deep within your pores where acne starts.  Helps to clear acne quickly while minimizing dryness. ; see more...

• I have dry skin would 8t work on my mine?10 Answers
  • Does it feel oily on your face?9 Answers
  • Is this product targetted for dry acne prone skin? or can...1 Answers
OBAGI ClenziDerm M.D. Therapeutic Lotion
  • "This is my go to lotion, I use it every single day and it has done wonders for my face. My face is so oily and sensitive. When I started using this within a week a started noticing a difference. Not only did it help with my cystic acne but it reduced the oil on my face tremendously." in 4 reviews
  • "This lotion is amazing. It is expensive, but well worth the investment. I have dry skin and it has made such a great difference. " in 4 reviews
aesthetic_nurse_hana a.
San Mateo, CA
This product is almost too much for my skin in terms of how strong it is, so I only use it as a spot treatment on existing break outs to help eliminate them faster. If you are very active prone this may be somewhat drying, so make sure to use a good moisturizer as well.
Sterling M.
Marlton, NJ
The best skin care brand on the market!!! Obagi clenziderm therapeutic lotions is specifically for acneic skin. It can be used daily or as needed as a spot treatment. Products are a little pricey but worth every penny. This lotion helps reduce acne faster just after a one time use. It has 5% benzoyl peroxide which kills any bacteria that causes acne. It also helps to exfoliate dead skin and any dirt left behind to prevent clogged pores. At the same time preventing new acne and clearing existing clenziderm helps to balance dry and oily skin to prevent dry flakey patches while clearing acne leaving behind a flawless smooth complexion. This is a must try if you battle any acne face or body!
thao l.
Manitowoc, WI
This little guy is freaking amazing! I notice that it is the same medication ingredient as other products even drugstore. Like the 5 % benzo peroxide. But this seems way stronger ....maybe its more potent than lower brands. This will sting your face if you don't give your skin time to soak in other products. A little goes a long way and use on my entire face. My skin has stop breaking out every morning due to this whole clenzaderm line. I love it and will never go without.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Had a Terrible breakout on my cheeks and started using this and my face is back to like it was before!! I was freaking out because I had HUGE cyst like bumps that I have never had before ...this stuff burns a little but it is killing the bacteria in your skin causing those horrendous bumps!! If you need something serious I promise you this ISH WORKS!
Lei L.
Honolulu, HI
I have This a five star for effectiveness and 3star for its price. The active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide, great topical for acne prone skin. There is no other obvious irritants in the product so is great for sensitive skin. However, of benzoyl peroxide works for your acne, you may be able to find more affordable alternatives at the CVS or walgreen or Walmart, et al
Erica C.
Maple Shade, NJ
I absolutely love the Obagi systems! As an esthetician, this line is excellent for aging skin as well as minor acne concerns. You can purchase online or some high end spas sell it. The only warning I have is it can make your skin sensitive to wax so make sure you tell your esthetician before any waxing services. Overall amazing products that I will continue to use!
Kassandra L.
Anaheim, CA
I cant say enough about this stuff. It got rid of my cystic acne on my cheeks. The difference was amazing within like 3 months of use. I only ever used it at night. Using it too often is drying and can burn a bit. But overall completely worth it. Ive been using this for about 3 years now.
Atiqa A.
Tomball, TX
When I received this lotion I was really excited to try it on. When I first opened the package I saw that the body lotion leaked a little bit. It wasn't much so it's not a real issue.
I like that this lotion is slightly scented so you still can use your perfume. I have dry skin and this body lotion helps make my skin soft. I like that this lotion absorbs really fast and is not greasy.
I will buy again! My favorite body lotion so far.
charly o.
If you have acne this line is the best. I'm in love with these products. This is a spot treatment that dramatically reduces the size and redness of a blemish. It has benzoyl peroxide in it, so make sure you are not allergic to this ingredient.
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
Claudia A.
North Las Vegas, NV
I have dry skin would 8t work on my mine?
Haley B.
Does it feel oily on your face?
Christie F.
Edwardsburg, MI
Will this product be good to help with psoriasis?
Angie marie C.
Bridgeport, CT
My mom have une omg is so pretty i want one for me but she said that i don't need because i do My makeup good better than her..!
Marlen P.
Bodega Bay, CA
Is this product targetted for dry acne prone skin? or can it be used by all skin types?